+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: T.J. Jones

  1. #1

    T.J. Jones

    Wondering if anyone has looked at this guy? I think he could be a very good WR pick in round 4/5 especially considering McAdoo seems to want to get the screen game going.

  2. #2
    Starter mikeq6722's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Auburn, Ma
    Posts
    257
    As a Notre Dame fan I might be a bit biased but I like him. Hes nothing flashy, but hes a good late round pick. Smart kid, good route runner, football pedigree, good hands, I think he could have a decent career.

  3. #3
    All-Pro Captain Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Alexandria, Va
    Posts
    10,915
    If your going to take a receiver late take Janis...

  4. #4
    I like him too but there is always the worry that he comes from a small school. But it is such a deep WR class I really hope the Giants pick up somebody

  5. #5
    Starter mikeq6722's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Auburn, Ma
    Posts
    257
    My problem with Jannis is that hes another project, hed give us nothing this year, TJ is polished enough as a route runner to give us instant production, in my opinion at least.

    Not big production, but he could play right away.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeq6722 View Post
    My problem with Jannis is that hes another project, hed give us nothing this year, TJ is polished enough as a route runner to give us instant production, in my opinion at least.

    Not big production, but he could play right away.
    Do we really want a late round receiver playing right away?
    Hell be last on the depth chart anyway , I think we might as well take a project since neither will play right away anyway.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by giants8493 View Post
    Do we really want a late round receiver playing right away?
    Hell be last on the depth chart anyway , I think we might as well take a project since neither will play right away anyway.
    I really think Jones could add something as a 4th receiver straight away, particularly, as I said earlier, in the screen game. But I think we need a decent FA WR first and foremost, maybe another Jones?

  8. #8
    We do not need a 5'11 receiver. We need a big target for Eli to over throw to.


    BEAT THE EAGLES PERRY!

    ELI-MINATED

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Chaos View Post
    If your going to take a receiver late take Janis...
    A D2 guy? UFA maybe


    BEAT THE EAGLES PERRY!

    ELI-MINATED

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts