+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    All-Pro

Arron Rodgers Quote he has made over and over during season

"I DONT THROW INTERCEPTIONS> I JUST DONT THROW TO THE OTHER TEAM< PERIOD< NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL"

Well that is true to an extent. He threw 2INTs in 2nd half of NFC Title game to bears even though they won.

He is great under pressure and has backed up that Statement pretty much all season.

However, I want to wipe that smug smile off of his face this Sunday. I want us to beat him up, knock him down, cause fumbles and YES. PICK HIM OFF.

I think we get 3picks off the FLAWLESS AR this Sunday due to him rushing the ball because of not having the time he usually gets in the pocket and maybe off of a couple tipped balls at the line

Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Re: Arron Rodgers Quote he has made over and over during season

If we can bat down balls aka, the Jet's game we will be in good shape.

Rodgers prefers to throw to the sidelines. I think that has something to do with his int %. I can't recall stats %, but last time we played he favored the sidelines significantly over throwing in the middle.

All-Pro

We had a MLB picked up off the couch get an INT off him last time we played. Chase is the man.

If Urlacher doesn't get tackled by Rodgers on his INT, that game is totally different. Now, of course Rodgers did tackle him, and GB went on to win but that game was 1 tackle away from being very, very different.

Rodgers is a beast but the system is perfect for him. He had a knack to hold onto the ball forever now he's the perfect west coast passer. He is still a solid QB but I think the Giants need to press on these WR and blitz often.

He might shred us but its a chance I would take.

All-Pro

I like the fact that with Boley back and with J. Williams stepping up, Kiwi, and yes Chase our LB corps went from one of the worst in the NFL to one that has gotten the job done.

I think if we continue to get to the QB, we dont ness have to SACK him, but get to him like we did brady, sack him some but more impt KNOCK HIM on his butt time after time and make him rust throws then you will see our LBs and Secondary making plays and getting picks. I think people will be really surprised when this game is over.

GIANTS BY 21

Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

[quote user="miked1958"]

"I DONT THROW INTERCEPTIONS> I JUST DONT THROW TO THE OTHER TEAM< PERIOD< NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL"

Well that is true to an extent. He threw 2INTs in 2nd half of NFC Title game to bears even though they won.

He is great under pressure and has backed up that Statement pretty much all season.

However, I want to wipe that smug smile off of his face this Sunday. I want us to beat him up, knock him down, cause fumbles and YES. PICK HIM OFF.

I think we get 3picks off the FLAWLESS AR this Sunday due to him rushing the ball because of not having the time he usually gets in the pocket and maybe off of a couple tipped balls at the line

[/quote]

That is a quote from Rodgers? Please provide a link.

rewatching the game from Dec 4th, our pass rush definitely effected Rodgers. He is normally very accurate and a few open guys were missed because he rushed. GB still put up 31 points on offense though, our pass rush was ok last game, it needs to be much better on Sunday. With Osi back and a healthy/fired up Tuck I think it will.

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"][quote user="miked1958"]

[/quote]

That is a quote from Rodgers?* Please provide a link.**

[/quote]

The quote is actually "I don't LIKE to throw to the other team"

Can't remember when he said it.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

[quote user="TrueBlue07"]rewatching the game from Dec 4th, our pass rush definitely effected Rodgers. He is normally very accurate and a few open guys were missed because he rushed. GB still put up 31 points on offense though, our pass rush was ok last game, it needs to be much better on Sunday. With Osi back and a healthy/fired up Tuck I think it will.
    [/quote]

I think you're right.

But we'll get our offensive line back too. Josh Sitton and Chad Clifton were not active when we last played. We'll have all 5 starters we began the season with available for the first time since early October. So the hope on our side is that we now have the bodies to slow down that rush somewhat. It's gonna be fun to watch, that's for sure.