Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Manning trade still important almost 8 years later

Re: Manning trade still important almost 8 years later

Great read. Thanks for that.

Veteran

Me too that was good.

What I loved most about this trade, what that Ernie Acorsi told the Chargers GM that he was NOT trading Osi. Eli Manning and Osi Umenyiora are still playing at a high level right now (even tho, Reese pissed off Osi). If there was one Giant great that I would love to see back in the Giants organization, it would be ERNIE ACORSI.

[quote user="T-Murda84"]What I loved most about this trade, what that Ernie Acorsi told the Chargers GM that he was NOT trading Osi. Eli Manning and Osi Umenyiora are still playing at a high level right now (even tho, Reese pissed off Osi). If there was one Giant great that I would love to see back in the Giants organization, it would be ERNIE ACORSI.[/quote]

I love how everyone just assumes that it is Reese that pissed off Osi because we all know that Osi couldn't possibly be backing out of a contract that he WILLINGLY signed.Even if for argument sake Reese did agree to redo his contract IF Osi played 2 good seasons.....Problem is being injured does not count as a good season....so in all honesty it is Osi that did NOT keep HIS end of the agreement.

Osi is in the wrong and needs to be a man and live up to his end of the agreement.
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Also vindicates Archie. Look at the dysfunctional family Smith has created in S.D.

Like it or not, the Manning trade will go down as the most important day in NYG history.

All-Pro

cool...thanks.

always nice to read something about Eli that doesn't pertain to comparisons, elite"ness", QB rankings, or **** like that.

Here's hoping that Eli adds to the legacy that is the New Yor Giants.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Put the ball in Eli's hands. He's our best player. He's a winner. We've been riding him all year and it's paid off.

If I start to hear bull**** about "establishing the run" and "maintaining time of possession" and "keeping Rodgers off the field", we will lose. It won't work. We may come close. But we'll lose.

The Saints are a different story. Let's get past the Pack first.

good read but overall a rehash
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul