+ Reply to Thread

Prodding the Beast

Kordell Stewart just called out Jacobs. Called him the "Tiptoe Burglar". Take it for what it's worth but I hope this fires Jacobs up enough to run over Woodson again.

Re: Prodding the Beast

Skip Bayless just said the Giants have the best chance to beat Greenbay and everyone else gave them basically no shot at all.
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Kordell Stewart? Hey does he own the drive-ins. I love their rootbeer.

[quote user="BlueReign"]Kordell Stewart just called out Jacobs. Called him the "Tiptoe Burglar". Take it for what it's worth but I hope this fires Jacobs up enough to run over Woodson again.[/quote]

The tiptoe burglar thing is nothing new and theyve been calling him that on NFLN for years now....

...but really? "slash" calling anyone out? [/career]

Last few avatars: Nicks, Bradshaw, Jacobs - who's the next future ex-Giant

No one besides Bayless is giving us a shot, besides the optimistic giant fans as well

[quote user="Ruttiger711"]

[quote user="BlueReign"]Kordell Stewart just called out Jacobs. Called him the "Tiptoe Burglar". Take it for what it's worth but I hope this fires Jacobs up enough to run over Woodson again.[/quote]

The tiptoe burglar thing is nothing new and theyve been calling him that on NFLN for years now....

[/quote]
    I consider calling him a soft back as calling him out. Just my two cents though.

[quote user="BlueReign"][quote user="Ruttiger711"]

[/quote]
    I consider calling him a soft back as calling him out. Just my two cents though.
    [/quote]

oh im not saying he's not trying to... but really Cordell ... you're not one to call anyone out.

Last few avatars: Nicks, Bradshaw, Jacobs - who's the next future ex-Giant

Bench Player

Who is Kordell Stewart to call anyone out? especially someone who actually does their job well on field unlike him, he was like mediocre at best, and i think i might be being a little too nice by calling him that. But whatever, thats his job now to make those types of judgemental statements, doesnt mean anything.

Bench Player

Who is Kordell Stewart to call anyone out? especially someone who actually does their job well on field unlike him, he was like mediocre at best, and i think i might be being a little too nice by calling him that. But whatever, thats his job now to make those types of judgemental statements, doesnt mean anything.