+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Community Mock Draft

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueBeatsU View Post
    You guys are not supporting your selection, this is more about seeing the players you like and supporting them in a way that shows why they should be chosen each round , you guys chose players but no support please add, nice job Strick
    I'll add my reasoning.

1. Justin Gilbert - IMO, it's between him and Barr as far as BPA. Gilbert fills a huge need at CB and also gives the Giants a big boost on special teams. Therefore I feel he's the best value.

2. Austin Seferian-Jenkins - Mcadoo is a former TE's coach and stressed the need for a top notch TE in his system. ASJ fits the bill perfectly.

3. Jordan Matthews - No brainer. 1st round talent and BPA. Big, physical WR with 4.46 speed and solid hands. Nicks walks and they get an immediate impact replacement here.

4. Bryan Stork - Giants need help on their interior OL and Stork is versatile and excellent value here in the 4th. Can play center or guard.

5. Kevin Pierre-Louis - Continuing the BPA trend. Giants need help at LB and KPL is not only fast, but is great in coverage as well. Pierre-Louis turned a lot of heads at the combine running a 4.51. A little undersized but top notch potential and upside.

6. James Wilder Jr. - Superb athlete. 6'3 230 lbs RB with high potential. Would be a steal here imo as I have him pegged going in the 4th.

Positions addressed: CB, TE, WR, OL, LB, RB.

You guys are not supporting your selection, this is more about seeing the players you like and supporting them in a way that shows why they should be chosen each round , you guys chose players but no support please add, nice job Strick
    Thanks man. What would your draft look like using these players?

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

i must really suck at explaining lol . Titwio did what i asked for in his revised post , my goal was to put a variety of players at each round who could be picked, each person would key in on each round and pick a player supporting your pick with reasons they should be drafted for example I like you summary and selection on your round 4 pick i would put your entry into the 4th roun d spot in the draft above along with the 1st,2nd,3rd,5th,and 6th . Sorry for the confusion

i must really suck at explaining lol . Titwio did what i asked for in his revised post , my goal was to put a variety of players at each round who could be picked, each person would key in on each round and pick a player supporting your pick with reasons they should be drafted for example I like you summary and selection on your round 4 pick i would put your entry into the 4th roun d spot in the draft above along with the 1st,2nd,3rd,5th,and 6th . Sorry for the confusion
    Oh ok so someone would make the first pick then another person would make the 2nd pick and so on?

So did I explain the picks right. Now I'm confused here.

well i wanted it to be like a competition so lets say 6 people made 1st round selections , i would choose my favorite one and out it into the mock along with the rest of the picks going down in order

@Titwio yes you did it correct , just pick a player per round and support them with reasons it just seemed more like a make your own mock draft with these players from the responses i was getting

I entered the 1st round selection, 2nd round will be chosen tomorrow morning

I just wanted to mention to those who aren't taking Jordan Matthews in the 3rd round....What in the world are you thinking??

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    I just wanted to mention to those who aren't taking Jordan Matthews in the 3rd round....What in the world are you thinking??
    Didn't see him honestly.. that would be a steal haha

+ Reply to Thread