1. Justin Gilbert - IMO, it's between him and Barr as far as BPA. Gilbert fills a huge need at CB and also gives the Giants a big boost on special teams. Therefore I feel he's the best value.
2. Austin Seferian-Jenkins - Mcadoo is a former TE's coach and stressed the need for a top notch TE in his system. ASJ fits the bill perfectly.
3. Jordan Matthews - No brainer. 1st round talent and BPA. Big, physical WR with 4.46 speed and solid hands. Nicks walks and they get an immediate impact replacement here.
4. Bryan Stork - Giants need help on their interior OL and Stork is versatile and excellent value here in the 4th. Can play center or guard.
5. Kevin Pierre-Louis - Continuing the BPA trend. Giants need help at LB and KPL is not only fast, but is great in coverage as well. Pierre-Louis turned a lot of heads at the combine running a 4.51. A little undersized but top notch potential and upside.
6. James Wilder Jr. - Superb athlete. 6'3 230 lbs RB with high potential. Would be a steal here imo as I have him pegged going in the 4th.
Positions addressed: CB, TE, WR, OL, LB, RB.