+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rainierjef View Post
    If garopollo is there in the 3rd round would anybody be upset if the giants take him? If he is there in the 4th round (ala Nassib) I would be pissed if we didn't.
    Garapolo is my dude. I've compared him to Tony Romo(many have) many times, and he was one of my more talked about prospects on here a month or 2 ago.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Garapolo is my dude. I've compared him to Tony Romo(many have) many times, and he was one of my more talked about prospects on here a month or 2 ago.
    I dont have an issue with another QB being taken as long as the Giants are prepared for 1 of them to be the back up. If Manning gets hurt for more than a game or 2 I would rather see a young QB play

Another reason is with the new OC I wouldnt mind seeing him choose his guy

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I dont have an issue with another QB being taken as long as the Giants are prepared for 1 of them to be the back up. If Manning gets hurt for more than a game or 2 I would rather see a young QB play

Another reason is with the new OC I wouldnt mind seeing him choose his guy
    Well of course, but would you touch him at the pick 76 in the 3rd round or do you feel like that would be too high for a player that would have to hold a clipboard for a while?

Veteran
    Need to so some ground work on this kid, 'Dezmen Southward S Wisconsin.'
    He's 6-2 214 ran a 4.35 and posted a 42 inch vert. He finished the season with 40tkls, 5 passes broken up and 1 int.
    What do you guys know about him?

Edit: 4 yr career 152 total tkls, 11.5 TFLs, 4FF, 2 Int, 11 passes broken up
    I'm interested those pro day numbers are CB numbers. He has the size/speed to play FS/SS or could even rotate in on some CB.
    Last edited by rainierjef; 03-05-2014 at 06:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Where is Charles Sims on his RB list?
    He wasn't top 5 on either list
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

We'll with Lee moving up on a lot of boards to the #2 position for WRs that would mean Evans will be there at 12 when we Pick
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

MikeD-i noticed you did this in the TAGF board, you confused the order of the articles. It was worded weirdly in the OP so its understandable. the Post Draft link refers to Post Combine, and Pre-Draft=Pre-Combine. Lee was the 2nd WR before the combine. Evans has taken that and replaced it upon Mayocks and most everyones board I'd assume post combine, or, more recently.

Quote Originally Posted by rainierjef View Post
    Well of course, but would you touch him at the pick 76 in the 3rd round or do you feel like that would be too high for a player that would have to hold a clipboard for a while?
    at 76 hmmm , if we trade back later perhaps. Tough to say without seeing who is available. I wish they would of found some time for Nassib last year. 1 things for sure if they take a QB that high they never really thought Nassib was a first rounder

This will change several times before May. Mayock does go back and forth.

Could you imagine if we moved up again in the 3rd and drafted Garapolo?
    "It wasnt Eli's fault he threw that interception"