+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    Personally I would rather have Charles Sims in that range. Terrance West is ahead of him on my list as well. Sims is an all around RB who has drawn comparisons to Matt Forte and has some moves like Shady Mccoy. West is a bowling ball. Short and big RB who ran a nice 40 and has Williams like production. Although he is a small school guy I really like him. Williams is solid and wouldn't be mad if we picked him.. I just like those two players more in that range of the draft.
    would LOOOVE sims, great reciever as well.im not to high on williams personally. its meh pick for me

Quote Originally Posted by thegreatone View Post
    would LOOOVE sims, great reciever as well.im not to high on williams personally. its meh pick for me
    Yeah Sims and Hyde are my favorite RB's. After that I would probably go Jeremy Hill (off the field issues concerning though) and Terrance West. Sims is a beast though.. he really can do it all!

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Yeah Sims and Hyde are my favorite RB's. After that I would probably go Jeremy Hill (off the field issues concerning though) and Terrance West. Sims is a beast though.. he really can do it all!
    couldnt find any vids on west but also a fan of hills. marion grice is another west coast RB that can do it all who i like with ladarious perkins and rod mcdowell on my sleeper list. hyde is a beast but i dont see us taking another rb early so sadly i cant see him in blue.

couldnt find any vids on west but also a fan of hills. marion grice is another west coast RB that can do it all who i like with ladarious perkins and rod mcdowell on my sleeper list. hyde is a beast but i dont see us taking another rb early so sadly i cant see him in blue.
    Here is kind of a lengthy highlight of him from this season. I like how he is kind of a bigger back weight wise and still ran faster than Hyde and Hill (I think they ran 4.6's and he ran a 4.5). He also has surprising quick feet for a guy his weight and shows nice vision. He also can run your *** over too if he wants to. LOOK AT THE BLOCK AT 0:42!! DAMN!

The combine did no favors to Andre Williams, he was predictably pretty slow, he looked like hed never seen a football in his life while he was trying to catch, it was that brutal.

Here is kind of a lengthy highlight of him from this season. I like how he is kind of a bigger back weight wise and still ran faster than Hyde and Hill (I think they ran 4.6's and he ran a 4.5). He also has surprising quick feet for a guy his weight and shows nice vision. He also can run your *** over too if he wants to. LOOK AT THE BLOCK AT 0:42!! DAMN!

ah yes i have seen vid on him. i like him as well. vid i watched didnt have the block though DAMN. you really think archer will last till the late part of the draft?? dont see it i bet he doesnt make it out of the 2nd
    Last edited by thegreatone; 03-05-2014 at 08:02 PM. Reason: cause

ah yes i have seen vid on him. i like him as well. vid i watched didnt have the block though DAMN. you really think archer will last till the late part of the draft?? dont see it i bet he doesnt make it out of the 2nd
    Well that was based off of CBS sports projections right after the combine. Recently there have been talks that he is a 2nd-3rd round guy now.. I would be fine with someone like DeAnthony Thomas in the 6th if he is there... Didn't run the best at the combine but he is just a playmaker. Could do similar things that Archer could do but doesn't have that 4.2 speed

Dre will drop because of his inabilities to catch the ball. I would like SIms in the third, he can do it all. I would be ok with Williams in the 5th round, even maybe 4th. We would need a third down back to complement him though. I do believe he is better runner than some of the RBs posted above.

Quote Originally Posted by King Sully View Post
    I like him but supposedly he literally can't catch
    I hear you but what the heck, just give him the rock and let him ground and pound, nothing fancy just plain old beast mode.
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.