+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Why? He's already injured his hamstrings at that weight at both the combine and pro day.

Quote Originally Posted by penguinfarmer View Post
    Why? He's already injured his hamstrings at that weight at both the combine and pro day.
    Just curious.. I think he would be an excellent weakside LB but I was wondering if anyone thought he could play either well

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

I don't think it's about the position. They've had JWill at sam. I think the major thing with Shazier was his size. He got nicked up with several ticky tack injuries over the course of several games. It never resulted into anything long term, but I think asking him to put even more weight on at the moment is a bit too much to ask.

Most guys who gain weight like that struggle for about a year with leg injuries. Happened with J Will too.

Shazier should be fine next season

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    Shazier ran that sub 4.4 weighing 237 lbs. Anyone think he could possibly play strong side if he added a few more LB's?
    Ryan Shazier - LB - Player
    Ohio State LB Ryan Shazier clocked sub-4.4 forty times at the Buckeyes' Pro Day.
    This is in addition to Shazier's highly explosive 42-inch vertical and 10-foot-10 broad jump at the Combine. Shazier is a tick over 6-foot-1 and 237 pounds with striking and coverage skills. He's a likely top-40 draft pick.

I dont see him being available for us in the 2nd round after his pro day performance.

This guy is going to be a stud. I wouldnt be surprised to see him go around #20

Quote Originally Posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
    Ryan Shazier - LB - Player
    Ohio State LB Ryan Shazier clocked sub-4.4 forty times at the Buckeyes' Pro Day.
    This is in addition to Shazier's highly explosive 42-inch vertical and 10-foot-10 broad jump at the Combine. Shazier is a tick over 6-foot-1 and 237 pounds with striking and coverage skills. He's a likely top-40 draft pick.

I dont see him being available for us in the 2nd round after his pro day performance.

This guy is going to be a stud. I wouldnt be surprised to see him go around #20
    Yeah I definitely think he is a first round guy after the pro day 40 time. The 42 inch vert is crazy as well. Freak athlete

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Still hoping teams have other priorities and he slides to us in Rd #2.

Gilbert and Shazier would be pretty nice combo.....hopefully both aren't gone when we pick.

Weakside linebackers always fall in the draft.

Lets not forget about Kevin Pierre Louis. The extremely productive player who just tore up the combine and with Coughlin, BC guys always seem like possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Weakside linebackers always fall in the draft.
    do you think he can play middle?