+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mid Round Receivers...

I wonder if Eli has been following Ole miss WR Donte Moncrief. Seems like he was under utilized but has the size (6'2) and speed (4.40). He also had one of the best verticals, so he can learn to fight for the ball. If we don't get Martavious by the 3rd, I wouldn't mind this kid later on.

Beat The Eagles!

Jeff Janis is the mid rd guy in my opinion. If he lasts that long. I love Jordy Nelson, and thats exactly who he reminds me of. TJ Jones is a interesting player, but i'm alittle bias, as i'm a ND fan, but I like his all around game , and solid route running.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Jeff Janis is the mid rd guy in my opinion. If he lasts that long. I love Jordy Nelson, and thats exactly who he reminds me of. TJ Jones is a interesting player, but i'm alittle bias, as i'm a ND fan, but I like his all around game , and solid route running.
    I agree, this guy has potential.

me like Cody Latimer

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post

JJ2 is also my choice without a doubt, Jordy is a good comparison...I compared him to a bigger, faster decker

I haven't seen too much of his tape but I think he could end up being a huge steal for whatever team snags him
    Can't teach that kind of size and speed!

Jared abbrederis

any of the guys mentioned I would be happy with. this is a very very deep WR class

I'm also a big fan of Jared Abbrederis

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    me like Cody Latimer
    +1

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Quote Originally Posted by Geebanga718 View Post

I wonder if Eli has been following Ole miss WR Donte Moncrief. Seems like he was under utilized but has the size (6'2) and speed (4.40). He also had one of the best verticals, so he can learn to fight for the ball. If we don't get Martavious by the 3rd, I wouldn't mind this kid later on.
    Yeah I like Mocrief a lot. Another aspect of his game that you didn't mention is that he is a really good blocker for a WR. Could really help the running game out with his ability to block and make outside runs more effective. The 4.4 speed really surprised me though. That was the one knock on him during the season.. people said he didn't have "elite" speed but he definitely helped himself out with his performance at the combine.

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig