+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wink Falcons want Osi to take a pay cut after 1 year:

5trive for Fiv5

Right! I saw that he is slated to make 3 mil. this year. He says he wants to stay with the Falcons but he wouldn't take a pay cut with the Giants the team he won a Super Bowl with.

Jamie - 30 hero's under 30

Age 25
    Air New York Air National Guard
    Jamie is an inspiration to those battling both physical and emotional challenges. She is proactive in her own recovery and continues to be active in the military. Jamie is an amazing citizen of Central New York and also a member of the 174th Attack Wing at Han**** Field.

Banned
    Lmao

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by krankeybluechick View Post
    Right! I saw that he is slated to make 3 mil. this year. He says he wants to stay with the Falcons but he wouldn't take a pay cut with the Giants the team he won a Super Bowl with.
    Half a mil per sack

Hope he gets cut and comes back here on the cheap. We could use him again as a pass rusher.

5trive for Fiv5

I recall a game towards the end of the season where they talked about how he used to be an every down guy, but now he's just in on pass plays. Gee, that sounds familiar.

Hmm, Osi constantly whined about wanting more money in the last few years he was in New York and when the Giants gave him a small raise in his last year he did nothing. He goes to Atlanta and the Falcons end up with a worse record than the Giants and now Atlanta wants him to take less money. Karma works in mysterious ways.
    One of these teams is not like the others

Funny how as soon as this story broke, we start hearing about Tuck resigning with the GMen. Maybe it was like a Jacobs - Bradshw thing. Jacobs said he made a mistake leaving the Giants. Maybe Osi is starting to feel the same way and Tuck see's this? Or just the fact that there is no interest in FA for Tuck?

Either way, it should benefit the Giants. Keeping one of their captains and probably getting him a lot cheaper.

5trive for Fiv5

don't see Osi taking a pay cut..... He'll counter there offer and ask for a raise

Remember when he said the giants would certainly miss him?
    I don't think that thought ever crossed my mind last year