+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22
  1. #11
    Veteran Plaxicofan7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Metlife Stadium
    Posts
    1,039
    Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    How big of a reach is Shazier at #12
    it is a big reach, imo.

    if we go with shazier over ebron or gilbert, i would be really upset.

  2. #12
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,125
    Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    How big of a reach is Shazier at #12
    I'd rather trade up for Khalil Mack then reach for Shazier at #12

    that's just me though

  3. #13
    All-Pro Carter.525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Omaha!, NJ
    Posts
    8,915
    possible trade back option is probally the best bet to get Shazier, don't think he's there in the 2nd

  4. #14
    Veteran NYGfanSTRICK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Former NY'er now living in the Midwest
    Posts
    4,195
    Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    possible trade back option is probally the best bet to get Shazier, don't think he's there in the 2nd
    If we traded back to around pick 20 I would like the pick. Shazier's closing speed is insane. Especially for a LB. Him and Beason could make the LB the best the Giants have had in quite a while. Then we would pick up other picks in this deep draft

    S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

  5. #15
    All-Pro Carter.525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Omaha!, NJ
    Posts
    8,915
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    If we traded back to around pick 20 I would like the pick. Shazier's closing speed is insane. Especially for a LB. Him and Beason could make the LB the best the Giants have had in quite a while. Then we would pick up other picks in this deep draft
    I would be happy with this move..

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    How big of a reach is Shazier at #12
    According to me or consensus? For me its not that big but I have him rated higher than most.That being said I will have better players on my board at 12 just not that many

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    According to me or consensus? For me its not that big but I have him rated higher than most.That being said I will have better players on my board at 12 just not that many
    Where do we find your board?
    Engage brain before speaking.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    According to me or consensus? For me its not that big but I have him rated higher than most.That being said I will have better players on my board at 12 just not that many
    Sorry I saw your site after I posted. How do I tell how your ranking them?
    Engage brain before speaking.

  9. #19
    All-Pro G-Men Surg.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Down south In Cowturd country
    Posts
    10,609
    Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    Aaron Donald ....Shazier...then Carlos Hyde was my wish list 1-3
    Sweet dreams. Killer 1-3 combo.
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

  10. #20
    White lightning...That is his new nickname if he joins the Gmen


    98 - 88 = Eli

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts