+ Reply to Thread

we SHOULD win this game

The first time we played them:

1) Boley and Osi weren't playing and Tuck wasn't himself
    2) Our run game wasn't as good as it is now
    3) Our pass rush wasn't as relentless as it has been the past few weeks
    4) Despite the injuries, us playing worst (than we are right now) and us getting flat out robbed of a Ballard TD, we were still up in that game until a FG they got in the last seconds

We SHOULD win this game. Will we? That's left to be seen....

Re: we SHOULD win this game

All good points.

On the other side, the Packers were missing starting LBs Desmond Bishop and AJ Hawk so running on them will be a bit more difficult, as will be the ability for Ballard to get open. Also, LT Chad Clifton was missing for the Pack in thqat first game, although I think Osi or JPP can handle him, as he is still battling through hamstring and back issues. I also would not count on the Packer recievers dropping as many passes as they did that first game. We'll see

[quote user="egyptian420"]we were still up in that game until a FG they got in the last seconds
    [/quote]

Were we up or did we come back to tie it, only to give it right back?

Can we win it? Yes, I believe we can if the team that we saw against the Falcons is the one that shows up this week. But I think it's a stretch to say we should win it.

look...

we have seen the Giants play incredible and we have seen them play like utter crap....

shoulda coulda woulda....

it all comes down to which team shows up on Sunday. They have the talent and the heart to win on Sunday. The only problem is so do the Packers.

Its going to have to be an "A+" game from here on out in all 3 phases....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

[quote user="GameTime"]

look...

we have seen the Giants play incredible and we have seen them play like utter crap....

it all comes down to which team shows up on Sunday. They have the talent and the heart to win on Sunday. The only problem is so do the Packers.

[/quote]

+1, I think it's very faulty logic to say "well, we only lost by 3 the last time minus these player so with them we SHOULD win". The game simply doesn't work like that and our success from the last game doesn't accrue to this game.

This team will need to be focused, intense, playing top notch football, and possibly a little lucky, to win this game.

All Hail The New York Giants!!

[quote user="GameTime"]

look...

[/quote]
    +1....thats exactly why I'm saying we Should win if we play New York Giants football...but we shall see what'll happen

The Giants should maintain composure and not go into panic mode when Green Bay has the lead.

I don't know if we should win but we will
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

[quote user="burier"]I don't know if we should win but we will[/quote]
    lol thats an interesting way of looking at it