+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I would not be surprised if Bridgewater Fell to the Giants

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Quote Originally Posted by STAR View Post

Also I'm not an Eli supporter
    Then how the f#*k are u a giants fan?!?

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
    I've been a Giants fan since 70' or so, my dad probably back to the 50's. I've really never been a fan of mister average, although he's had some nice moments here and there. He's a quarterback that can function above average as long as he has that great supporting cast.

He's widely inaccurate as to ball placement to go along with a ugly spin on the ball, I just don't see all the blind homer loyalty from some. Most tend to agree that his an above average player at best with a very high cap hit.

As far as my fan-card, I just call it the way it's being played out in front of me, as a whole, very poorly as a team due to the front office bumblings.

Veteran
    lol.

hes a GIANTS fan. Not an Eli fan.

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    I will be the first to say his performances have been pretty dam awful at times the last few seasons, but he's the best QB in our franchise history, so to be a fan and say you don't like him is in my opinion, well.. just weird. He is def to blame for much of our offensive struggles but I think the whole offense and play calling was a big part of it all too. To each his own tho, no biggy.
    Last edited by TAILGATIN'; 03-13-2014 at 08:27 PM.

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Veteran
    I will be the first to say his performances have been pretty dam awful at times the last few seasons, but he's the best QB in our franchise history, so to be a fan and say you don't like him is in my opinion, well.. just weird. He is def to blame for much of our offensive struggles but I think the whole offense and play calling was a big part of it all too. To each his own tho, no biggy.
    As a leader/quarterback, Phil all day long over Eli, for me it's no contest. I can't speak for Y.A., as he was before my time.

Veteran
    " but I think the whole offense and play calling was a big part of it all too".

This and our feeder system (Reese & Co.) didn't help.

+ Reply to Thread