Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Gulf Oil Disaster

All-Pro

The Gulf Oil Disaster

How the hell have we not found a way to stop this this from gushing out oil into the Gulf of Mexico? Its been like a month. Its going to cost all of us a lot of money soon in prices on everyday products, food and gas.

What is wrong with this country?

Stupid people.

Discuss...

Re: The Gulf Oil Disaster

Iknow ifI mention this, everyones gonna label it the conspiricy theory...when it 1st happend, there were reportsfrom the rigscrew thatsaid there were too many back up systems to prevent this and onlya torpedo could do this kind of damage that deep in the water....hhhhmmmmmmmmm, aren't the Chinese and Russians drilling off the coast of Cuba with battle ships going back and forth patroling the area from Venezuela to the rigs off of Cuba to make sure everythings OK.......hhhmmmmmmmm, maybe it was a just a way of them saying hello, we're here at on your side of the hemisphere drilling too and now what are you going to do about it....knowing we aren't going to do jack.....thats what I think at least.....

[quote user="Charlie Tuna"]Iknow ifI mention this, everyones gonna label it the conspiricy theory...when it 1st happend, there were reportsfrom the rigscrew thatsaid there were too many back up systems to prevent this and onlya torpedo could do this kind of damage that deep in the water....hhhhmmmmmmmmm, aren't the Chinese and Russians drilling off the coast of Cuba with battle ships going back and forth patroling the area from Venezuela to the rigs off of Cuba to make sure everythings OK.......hhhmmmmmmmm, maybe it was a just a way of them saying hello, we're here at on your side of the hemisphere drilling too and now what are you going to do about it....knowing we aren't going to do jack.....thats what I think at least.....[/quote]</P>

Thats a scary thought. Never crossed my mind. Anythings possible. I imagine they are goingto recover the blowout preventer eventually, the supposed cause of this mess and that along with other debris should give some kind of hint as to the cause</P>

Sounds to me like another case of just getting comfortable.
    The warning signs were there but what the hell, we've been doing this for years, it'll be fine.
    They rolled the dice, ignored the warnings and now we are going to have to pay the price.
    Where's Mr. Cheney when we need a response to this, after all, Haliburton built the damn thing, oh, that's right, he isn't part of Haliburton!!!!!!!!!!!
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

hell of a conspiacy theory there. Guess its possible but wouldnt that be
    a declaration of war if true? Anyways i dont think this is getting the
    press it should. This could become an ecological disaster that will be
    felt for generations if not contained. It makes me sick to my stomach,
    literally, when i think about it. The said drill ababy drill well, what
    say you now? oops? this has never happened before? we'll take measures
    so that it never happens again? not good enough you money hungry,
    corrupt, sobs. I want to see every person who works for BP, every
    lobbyist for big oil and most importantly every crooked politician who
    is in their pocket including the president, down there cleaning off
    animals and trying to clean the beaches. stop ignoring alternative fuel
    sources. evolve already

[quote user="thegreatone"]hell of a conspiacy theory there. Guess its possible but wouldnt that be a declaration of war if true? Anyways i dont think this is getting the press it should. This could become an ecological disaster that will be felt for generations if not contained. It makes me sick to my stomach, literally, when i think about it. The said drill ababy drill well, what say you now? oops? this has never happened before? we'll take measures so that it never happens again? not good enough you money hungry, corrupt, sobs. I want to see every person who works for BP, every lobbyist for big oil and most importantly every crooked politician who is in their pocket including the president, down there cleaning off animals and trying to clean the beaches. stop ignoring alternative fuel sources. evolve already[/quote]</P>

Bp is already passing the buck to Transocean and vice versa before Congress. It would be nice to see all the participants in this messjust man up .............but we all know that never happen. And I agree this disaster WILL befelt for generations. Thats such a beautiful area of the country down there. What a shame</P>

[quote user="thegreatone"]hell of a conspiacy theory there. Guess its possible but wouldnt that be
    a declaration of war if true? Anyways i dont think this is getting the
    press it should. This could become an ecological disaster that will be
    felt for generations if not contained. It makes me sick to my stomach,
    literally, when i think about it. The said drill ababy drill well, what
    say you now? oops? this has never happened before? we'll take measures
    so that it never happens again? not good enough you money hungry,
    corrupt, sobs. I want to see every person who works for BP, every
    lobbyist for big oil and most importantly every crooked politician who
    is in their pocket including the president, down there cleaning off
    animals and trying to clean the beaches. stop ignoring alternative fuel
    sources. evolve already*[/quote]

Well of course it's not going to get any press in the papers, any negative light towards america's consumption of oil is automatically shunned and not looked at by 65 percent of the country. It's a shame that our president was voted in on an eco-based platform, and he did a good job of it during the first year to get it settled with demanding mpg minimums and **** like that. It seems as if ever since health care was passed though, Obama's been trying to give conservatives a "thank you" with this oil thing. It was literally two days after the health care vote where Obama planned to go into the gulf and drill.

And no, no one torpedoed the gas lines. That explosion would be visibly obvious from thousands of miles away. 4 million gallons of oil, torpedoed? Come on.

[quote user="Charlie Tuna"]I*know if*I mention this, everyones gonna label it the conspiricy theory...when it 1st happend, there were reports*from the rigs*crew that*said there were too many back up systems to prevent this and only*a torpedo could do this kind of damage that deep in the water....hhhhmmmmmmmmm, aren't the Chinese and Russians drilling off the coast of Cuba with battle ships going back and forth patroling the area from Venezuela to the rigs off of Cuba to make sure everythings OK.......hhhmmmmmmmm, maybe it was a just a way of them saying hello, we're here at on your side of the hemisphere drilling too and now what are you going to do about it....knowing we aren't going to do jack.....thats what I think at least.....[/quote]

That's probably also why your avatar looks the way it does, you nut job.

[quote user="TuckYou"]How the hell have we not found a way to stop this this from gushing out oil into the Gulf of Mexico? Its been like a month. Its going to cost all of us a lot of money soon in prices on everyday products, food and gas.

What is wrong with this country?

Stupid people.

Discuss...[/quote]

If Bush was in office it would be all his fault and the man would have been crucified by the liberal media

we are going to bail out greece what do you expect lol.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Closed Thread