+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Veteran

What worries you about this game?

To me honestly it has to be the officiating, of the game, nowÖ Iím not insinuating that the zebras are going to be paying less attention to the packers and have hawk eyes on the giants cause for some reason the green bay packers have now become Americaís team in the NFL and media. But letís be honest our team has been on the unfavorable end of bad calls, missed calls and bull **** dating back to the first packers appearance. Like honestly think about it like this that game where we played the packers at home letís say that game replaces the game were going to play on Sunday; same outcome same horrible calls by refs. I honestly think there would be a riot in that stadium. This is the first second round playoff game awe had since 2007 so everyone is on edge, panicked, happy every emotion you can think of and Iím sure itís the same for packers fans, I just want a fair well officiated game. We have the offensive power to keep up with them and the defense is showing that itís able to at least keep them @ or under 30 points. But if were fighting Rodgers, Woodson and the refs were going to lose. Now Iím not saying were scott free of B.S we F@#$ up too but itís the calls like the Ballard TD and the Jenning TD Or the multiple missed pass interference calls on revis, and the J.williams tackle just toname a few that kills us.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg Ö

Re: What worries you about this game?

aaron rodgers

[quote user="Giants Of New Jersey"]aaron rodgers[/quote]

+1000

Having paramedics parked in my driveway []
    ďNever argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.Ē MB Rule # 1

# 80

Veteran

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

[quote user="Giants Of New Jersey"]aaron rodgers[/quote]

+1000

[/quote]

Rodgers is the key

The boo hoo about the officials is league wide and everybody thinks they're a victim.

Bench Player

Aaron Rodger's 122 career passer rating against the Giants and a 112 career passer rating in the playoffs.

Oh and the Packers are 15-1. Undefeated at home. And they're defense plays substantially better at home than on the road...

but other than that nothing.

[quote user="adversus"]Aaron Rodger's 122 career passer rating against the Giants and a 112 career passer rating in the playoffs.

Oh and the Packers are 15-1. Undefeated at home. And they're defense plays substantially better at home than on the road...

but other than that nothing.[/quote]

Sounds like the Patriots during the regular season and how'd that turn out?
    ďNever argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.Ē MB Rule # 1

# 80

I'm just worried that after the win we'll be a little too emotionally high and not give our best showing in the championship game
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

It comes down to who wants it more.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

squinting my eyes to read posts...you must have the smallest pc in the world...lol..to answer your question, falling behind 2 TDs or more,,,i think we have to score at least 28pts just to be in the game....