+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    Veteran gurujot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    1,391

    So this is what Jets fans are up to


  2. #2
    Rofl at him overpaying for the jersey through an auction. Someone probably ghost bid over him just to see how much he's willing to pay early on... haha

  3. #3
    All-Pro Carter.525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Omaha!, NJ
    Posts
    8,915
    $820 is fair.. That jersey is a piece of history..
    80

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    $820 is fair.. That jersey is a piece of history..
    Not good history... lol...


    Btw folks, 30% off memorial day sale on some Giants items on shop.giants.com

    http://shop.giants.com/on_sale/yes

    $28 for a Nike Hakeem Nicks (youth) jersey.
    Last edited by BigBlueAllDay; 05-24-2014 at 11:03 PM.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    316
    He will probably be able to sell it for more money down the line.

  6. #6
    All-Pro Carter.525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Omaha!, NJ
    Posts
    8,915
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
    Not good history... lol...


    Btw folks, 30% off memorial day sale on some Giants items on shop.giants.com

    http://shop.giants.com/on_sale/yes

    $28 for a Nike Hakeem Nicks jersey.
    I wouldn't pay 28 cents for a Nicks jersey..
    80

  7. #7
    Bench Player
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5
    He said he will hang on his wall until the Jets win a Superbowl or sending it up in space on a rocket. I guess he had better start saving for that rocket because if not he will die with that Jersey on his wall.

  8. #8
    It actually went lower than what I expected as it has this huge novelty factor for nonJets fans as well.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinfarmer View Post
    It actually went lower than what I expected as it has this huge novelty factor for nonJets fans as well.
    It did seem quite low. Had the auction been promoted, I'm sure it'd have gone for more.

  10. #10
    A Jets fan paid $820 for Sanchez's butt-fumble jersey to protect the 'honor' of the Jets franchise? The only response to that is HAHAHAHA!!!!!!
    One of these teams is not like the others


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts