Closed Thread
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536

Thread: Do Sports Fans Have No Soul? (Regarding Michael Vick's Free Agency)

Quote Originally Posted by Aufidius View Post
    There's nothing wrong with eating but how do you feel about the treatment of animals in most slaughterhouses?
    I believe I'm on record earlier in this thread calling them deplorable. However, deplorable for feeding millions of people is more acceptable than deplorable for the mere amusement of a handful of people.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    I believe I'm on record earlier in this thread calling them deplorable. However, deplorable for feeding millions of people is more acceptable than deplorable for the mere amusement of a handful of people.
    I can see how you come to your point but on the flip side of that is the amount of torture in regard to slaughterhouses dwarfs the amount in dog fighting. I not defending dog fighting and I think it should be cracked down upon but I also think we need much stricter supervision and regulations in what goes on in slaughterhouses.

The Drive for Super Bowl Championship #5!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aufidius View Post
    You're obviously still upset you never made it as a musician. You need to come to grips with that.

lol....you being an idiot has very little impact on my feelings about anything. Watching you make a fool of yourself over and over and you being oblivious to that fact is very entertaining. You WANT me to be upset by your mindless and limited banter, but you're just not smart enough. Insults only work if they have some basis in reality.....like your being staggeringly stupid. That's why you're so bothered by it.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Closed Thread