Closed Thread
Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Just look at his handle...

Good point..
    O-B-J !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    I hope we're now not going to swing all the way to the other side of this and start discouraging honor killings.

Sometimes a good idea is just a good idea regardless of where or how it originates. And yes, I'm talking to you, Cousin Billy.

lol....best post in this entire thread!! Bravo!!

Veteran
    Trayvon martins killer is walking free, making a living, but here we a are still condemning Michael Vick for Hus crime to animals. They eat dogs in Afghanistan and dome other third world countries, maybe we should incarcerate those people as well. The domestic tag is attached to a dog/cat so people view them as family/ an extension of a human, but what if whoever decided dogs were pets thought a chicken would make a better pet than a dog? Then we're all murderes, except vegans, that is essentially the vegan argument.

I am a dog lover, hate cats they are useless.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rainierjef View Post
    Trayvon martins killer is walking free, making a living, but here we a are still condemning Michael Vick for Hus crime to animals. They eat dogs in Afghanistan and dome other third world countries, maybe we should incarcerate those people as well. The domestic tag is attached to a dog/cat so people view them as family/ an extension of a human, but what if whoever decided dogs were pets thought a chicken would make a better pet than a dog? Then we're all murderes, except vegans, that is essentially the vegan argument.

Excellent post. I agree with all of it e cent about cats, I do t have them as pets but I don't hate them.

Quote Originally Posted by rainierjef View Post

Vick is an NFL player and this is an NFL forum. God forbid he be discussed here. As far as I'm aware George Zimmeran isn't on the NFL payroll, so isn't making money off of NFL fans.

This is about the fact that Vick is capable of getting enjoyment out of torturing animals, not that he simply killed one. Killing for food is a lot different to torturing for entertainment.

A chicken doesn't possess the brain capacity to be deemed a worthy pet. It'll happily stare at a line on the floor all day.
    Last edited by Flip Empty; 06-01-2014 at 12:15 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Vick is an NFL player and this is an NFL forum. God forbid he be discussed here. As far as I'm aware George Zimmeran isn't on the NFL payroll, so isn't making money off of NFL fans.

This is about the fact that Vick is capable of getting enjoyment out of torturing animals, not that he simply killed one. Killing for food is a lot different to torturing for entertainment.

A chicken doesn't possess the brain capacity to be deemed a worthy pet. It'll happily stare at a line on the floor all day.
    I think the point the poster was trying to make with George Zimmerman is that there are people walking around that have done worse than Mike Vick and people on here don't seem as upset about that.

People on here don't seem as upset about Dante Stallworth as they do with Mike Vick and Dante Stallworth killed a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Aufidius View Post
    I think the point the poster was trying to make with George Zimmerman is that there are people walking around that have done worse than Mike Vick and people on here don't seem as upset about that.

People on here don't seem as upset about Dante Stallworth as they do with Mike Vick and Dante Stallworth killed a human being.

I do. I've always resented Dante Stallworth for lasting in the league as long as he did while sucking so much.

It's downright puzzling.

Quote Originally Posted by Aufidius View Post

People here don't seem upset about the kids in Africa either. Shocking, I know.

This thread is about Michael Vick, not Donté Stallworth (who isn't even in the league) or George Zimmerman (who's never been in the league). Vick is the topic and that's what was being discussed.

Thank you for your excellent points!!

BRAVO!!!!
    BRAVO!!!!
    BRAVO!!!!
    O-B-J !!!

People here don't seem upset about the kids in Africa either. Shocking, I know.

This thread is about Michael Vick, not Donté Stallworth (who isn't even in the league) or George Zimmerman (who's never been in the league). Vick is the topic and that's what was being discussed.

Exactly!!

If Aufiduis wants to bring up the atrocities inside slaughter houses, let him start a new thread regarding such..

This thread is about MICHAEL VICK being allowed to make millions after being convicted for dog fighting!!! (Actually not really. His sentence was strictly based on his financial crimes, not animal cruelty).

It should only be about Vick the ****!!!!!
    O-B-J !!!