+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

D Ware is a Bronco 3 years $30 mil

as per Vacchiano and ESPN:
    Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN 4m
    More good news for Giants ... RT @ESPNNFL Former Cowboys DE DeMarcus Ware has reached agreement w/Broncos on 3 year/$30M contract.

Veteran
    They want to make this run now, can't blame them. Peyton has how much time left?

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboomboom1 View Post
    as per Vacchiano and ESPN:
    Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN 4m
    More good news for Giants ... RT @ESPNNFL Former Cowboys DE DeMarcus Ware has reached agreement w/Broncos on 3 year/$30M contract.
    i cant imagine a lot of this money is guaranteed. this is a lot of money for an aging guy who has had recent injury questions. i also am assuming its not htat much guaranteed becasue they have just signed Ware, Ward and Talib. No way they have that much money

holy **** 20M guaranteed. they are out of their ****ing minds

Glad he got his money and that hes not in the NFCE anymore!

Veteran
    Good for him and thank God he's not in the NFC east

Thank God hopefully well never have to see him again...unless its the Super Bowl of course

Veteran

Good

Let those dumb ****s spend frivolously overspend for players but I'm envious though seems like the giants don't want to spend a damn thing unless you are coming of a serious *** injury or underperformed somewhere else lol

you know who is mad? Jared Allen, who is apparently threatening to retire if teams do not meet his contract demands. what a greedy f***

Quote Originally Posted by ELIte4MVP View Post
    i cant imagine a lot of this money is guaranteed. this is a lot of money for an aging guy who has had recent injury questions. i also am assuming its not htat much guaranteed becasue they have just signed Ware, Ward and Talib. No way they have that much money
    Talib got $26 million guaranteed, and Ware got $20 million guaranteed.
    In the tough times we find out who we are...that's why I know VC will be back better than ever in 2015. #80 NYG4life!