+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

who was the greatest QB of all time?

Please have a look and leave feedback!!

http://www.category6um.com/2011/12/2...s-of-all-time/

Re: who was the greatest QB of all time?

Rodgers lmao

Dave Brown- HANDS DOWN!!
    In the tough times we find out who we are.

All-Pro

Most of the list I would agree with... but Rodgers on that list already? As good as he has been, he hasn't played long enough or accomplished enough to be anywhere on there, especially when his backup can come in and throw 6 TD's in a game. Clearly the talent on that team contributes to his success. Using the same argument used to put Brady as 6 even thought he achieved much more, means that AR shouldn't be there. Not to say that he won't one day....
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

This reminds me of the poll that asks who was the greatest US President ever and Ronald Reagan, Bill Clinton and JFKcome out ahead of Washington. lol I wouldn't lie about this.</P>

Tom Brady behind Steve Young and no Bradshaw (no not Ahmad to you younger fans), no Staubach, no Unitas........PLEASE!</P>

</P>
    No one remembers who came in second.

[quote user="Moss#83"]Rodgers lmao[/quote]
    He may be having the single best season that a QB has had, but I can't put him at the best ever yet. The best that I've ever seen with my own two eyes was Joe Montana.

no Unitas, no Starr
    Must be a young guy who wrote this.

All-Pro

[quote user="JJC7301"][quote user="Moss#83"]Rodgers lmao[/quote]
    He may be having the single best season that a QB has had, but I can't put him at the best ever yet. The best that I've ever seen with my own two eyes was Joe Montana.[/quote]

Absolutely....
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

A lot of big names missing from that list.

[quote user="brad"][quote user="JJC7301"][quote user="Moss#83"]Rodgers lmao[/quote]
    He may be having the single best season that a QB has had, but I can't put him at the best ever yet. The best that I've ever seen with my own two eyes was Joe Montana.[/quote]

Absolutely....[/quote]

The success that the backup Matt Flynn had the last week of the season opened my eyes up to how much of a role that offensive system plays in AR's success.

I like Brees better than AR b/c he's had success with 2 different teams in 2 very different systems.Nobody has done more with less than Brady.

AR is the all-time best combination of accuracy and mobility. That alone doesn't catapult him to number one. He needs rings(plural).
    In the tough times we find out who we are.