+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    All-Pro NYG4lifeNYK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    11,596

    Exclamation Rodger Saffold fails physical - Radiers contract now voided

    Lol.... Oakland can never catch a break
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

    I'm ALL IN are you?

    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

  2. #2
    I thought it was a bad deal for them anyway.

  3. #3
    Veteran King Sully's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,830
    Sucks for him

  4. #4
    Wow.

    AdamSchefter: After a disagreement in OAK on OT Rodger Saffold's physical condition, he is returning to STL to sign a 5-yr contract with the Rams. Wow.

  5. #5
    All-Pro TheAnalyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    7,467
    More money for Tuck. lol. I actually feel bad for Raider fans. That is one of the worst run franchises in the NFL.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the mouth."

  6. #6
    All-Pro TheAnalyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    7,467
    Quote Originally Posted by rbsp7 View Post
    Wow.

    AdamSchefter: After a disagreement in OAK on OT Rodger Saffold's physical condition, he is returning to STL to sign a 5-yr contract with the Rams. Wow.
    Maybe it was a "bad physical" like Schofield had here. GM realizes the bad move, and reneges
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the mouth."

  7. #7
    AdamSchefter: Raiders had concerns about Saffold's shoulder; Rams had "no concerns whatsoever" about his shoulder, per agent Alan Herman and Jared Fox.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Maybe it was a "bad physical" like Schofield had here. GM realizes the bad move, and reneges
    I was thinking the same thing. The Rams said they gave him a physical at the end of the season and he passed. Something's not clean in the milk.

    But Oakland has been making a lot of crazy moves this off-season for a team swimming in cash.
    One of these teams is not like the others


  9. #9
    All-Pro TCHOF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,921
    Quote Originally Posted by rbsp7 View Post
    AdamSchefter: Raiders had concerns about Saffold's shoulder; Rams had "no concerns whatsoever" about his shoulder, per agent Alan Herman and Jared Fox.
    Schefter was on Mike and Mike this morning and suggested that the Raiders had buyer's remorse, and used the physical excuse to get out of the deal. What a joke of an organization.

  10. #10
    All-Pro TCHOF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,921
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Maybe it was a "bad physical" like Schofield had here. GM realizes the bad move, and reneges
    You think JR did that with Schofield?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts