+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29
  1. #11
    I Think 8 is a compliment -- More like 2 yrs old

  2. #12
    Veteran NYGfanSTRICK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Former NY'er now living in the Midwest
    Posts
    3,790
    I woud like something like this

    1st- Aaron Donald DT Pittsburgh
    2nd- Troy Niklas TE Norte Dame
    3rd- Stanley Jean-Baptiste
    4th- Brian Stork C Florida St
    5th- Chris Watt OG Norte Dame
    6th- Khairi Fortt OLB Cal

    S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

  3. #13
    Starter Mr.TRUEBLUE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    YANKEELAND, NY
    Posts
    262
    Not bad User:NYGfanSTRICK

    Not too dissimilar than mine ...


    1st- Aaron Donald DT Pittsburgh
    2nd- Troy Niklas TE Norte Dame
    3rd- Stanley Jean-Baptiste
    4th- Brian Stork C Florida St
    5th- Chris Watt OG Norte Dame
    6th- Khairi Fortt OLB Cal

    -----------------------------------------------------------



    1. TAYLOR LEWAN - LEFT OUTSIDE GUARD

    2. TROY NIKLAUS - OFFENSIVE END

    3. EGO FURGERSON - DEFENSIVE NOSE TACKLE

    4. JAMES GAYLE - SLEEPER @ DEFENSIVE ENDS

    5. ANDRE WILLIAMS - RUNNING BACKS

    6. MAX BULLOUGH - LINEBACKERS

    7. TEVIN REECE - FLANKER/KICK RETURNER
    Last edited by Mr.TRUEBLUE; 03-13-2014 at 01:43 PM.

  4. #14
    Veteran NYGfanSTRICK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Former NY'er now living in the Midwest
    Posts
    3,790
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.TRUEBLUE View Post
    Not bad User:NYGfanSTRICK

    Not too dissimilar than mine ...


    1st- Aaron Donald DT Pittsburgh
    2nd- Troy Niklas TE Norte Dame
    3rd- Stanley Jean-Baptiste
    4th- Brian Stork C Florida St
    5th- Chris Watt OG Norte Dame
    6th- Khairi Fortt OLB Cal

    -----------------------------------------------------------


    1. TAYLOR LEWAN - LEFT OUTSIDE GUARD

    2. TROY NIKLAUS - OFFENSIVE END

    3. EGO FURGERSON - DEFENSIVE NOSE TACKLE

    4. ANDRE WILLIAMS - RUNNING BACKS

    5. TYLER LARSEN - CENTER GUARD

    6. MAX BULLOUGH - LINEBACKERS

    7. TEVIN REECE - FLANKER/KICK RETURNER
    Thanks man, I like Niklas.. I don't think he is better than Ebron but he is going to be a solid TE in the future I think. I don't know what the Giants are going to do with the rest of FA so it is kind of hard where I wanted to pick a LB. If they indeed don't pick one up I would draft one much earlier than where I had one. I am interested to see what JR has up his sleeve for the rest of FA

    S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

  5. #15
    Starter Mr.TRUEBLUE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    YANKEELAND, NY
    Posts
    262
    Matter of fact I like your draft better than mine "Strick" in rounds 4 to 7

    I filled mine out before the Jennings signing that's why I slipped a RB in the 4th. However if Andre Brown doesn't resign we may just take a RB of Andre Williams caliber in 4th or 5th

  6. #16
    Veteran NYGfanSTRICK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Former NY'er now living in the Midwest
    Posts
    3,790
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.TRUEBLUE View Post
    Matter of fact I like your draft better than mine "Strick" in rounds 4 to 7

    I filled mine out before the Jennings signing that's why I slipped a RB in the 4th. However if Andre Brown doesn't resign we may just take a RB of Andre Williams caliber in 4th or 5th
    There are a ton of solid RB's that can be had in rounds 4-7. There is Andre Williams like you said and there are guys like Storm Johnson, James White, Jerrick McKinnon, James Wilder Jr, Jerome Smith, Possibly Terrance West. Those are a few guys I like in those rounds

    S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

  7. #17
    Bench Player
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.TRUEBLUE View Post
    Niklas can be had in 2nd if we want to go lineman Lewan, Martin or late 1st if we want to trade down

    Niklas is a better blocker , less of a "star" and "reciever like diva" than Ebron and more of a team guy



    1. TAYLOR LEWAN - LEFT OUTSIDE GUARD

    2. TROY NIKLAUS - OFFENSIVE END

    3. EGO FURGERSON - DEFENSIVE NOSE TACKLE

    4. ANDRE WILLIAMS - RUNNING BACKS

    5. TYLER LARSEN - CENTER GUARD

    6. MAX BULLOUGH - LINEBACKERS

    7. TEVIN REECE - FLANKER/KICK RETURNER
    Stop BSing. How is he a diva? Seems like a great guy to me.

    http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles...-nfl-tight-end

  8. #18
    Veteran kingcap88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    N.C. via N.J.
    Posts
    2,959
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.TRUEBLUE View Post
    Niklas can be had in 2nd if we want to go lineman Lewan, Martin or late 1st if we want to trade down

    Niklas is a better blocker , less of a "star" and "reciever like diva" than Ebron and more of a team guy



    1. TAYLOR LEWAN - LEFT OUTSIDE GUARD

    2. TROY NIKLAUS - OFFENSIVE END

    3. EGO FURGERSON - DEFENSIVE NOSE TACKLE

    4. ANDRE WILLIAMS - RUNNING BACKS

    5. TYLER LARSEN - CENTER GUARD

    6. MAX BULLOUGH - LINEBACKERS

    7. TEVIN REECE - FLANKER/KICK RETURNER
    Lewan is a longshot to be drafted by the Giants in the first because of character issues. The Giants tend to avoid those players in the first round.

    And the Giants don't have a pick in the 7th round. They gave that away to the Panthers in the Beason trade.
    One of these teams is not like the others


  9. #19
    Starter Mr.TRUEBLUE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    YANKEELAND, NY
    Posts
    262
    Change mine a bit ..I think DE James Gayle is a true sleeper. And RB Andre Williams normally a 2nd or 3rd injuries can push him back to 5th or 6th




    1. TAYLOR LEWAN - LEFT OUTSIDE GUARD

    2. TROY NIKLAUS - OFFENSIVE END

    3. EGO FURGERSON - DEFENSIVE NOSE TACKLE

    4. JAMES GAYLE - SLEEPER @ DEFENSIVE ENDS

    5. ANDRE WILLIAMS - RUNNING BACKS

    6. TEVIN REECE - FLANKER/KICK RETURNER

    7. traded away

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    I woud like something like this

    1st- Aaron Donald DT Pittsburgh
    2nd- Troy Niklas TE Norte Dame
    3rd- Stanley Jean-Baptiste
    4th- Brian Stork C Florida St
    5th- Chris Watt OG Norte Dame
    6th- Khairi Fortt OLB Cal
    DT in the first round? That would not be very smart.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts