+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Legendary N.y Giants!

this will be their greatest singular achievement to rise to the top to defied the odds to become super bowl champion!!

Re: Legendary N.y Giants!

one step at a time......first we need to send Green Bay packin'

I am all in are you !

All-Pro

[quote user="blueinsc"]this will be their greatest singular achievement to rise to the top to defied the odds to become super bowl champion!![/quote]

blueinSC = South Carolina?

Not sure you can outdo beating NE in the SB, but it would be the greatest since then
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Here's a few

[quote user="blueinsc"]this will be their greatest singular achievement to rise to the top to defied the odds to become super bowl champion!![/quote]I am all in with you but were you alive in 2007?
    No one remembers who came in second.

[quote user="blueinsc"]this will be their greatest singular achievement to rise to the top to defied the odds to become super bowl champion!![/quote]

Love your enthusiasm but I don't think anything could top what this team did in 07... Think about it we were a wild card team that backed into the playoffs went on a tear and beat Tom (the chosen one) Brady's unbeatable 18-0 patriots. Hollywood wouldn't even make a movie with a plot like that because it sounds too contrived...

[quote user="NYCDBS"][quote user="blueinsc"]this will be their greatest singular achievement to rise to the top to defied the odds to become super bowl champion!![/quote]

Love your enthusiasm but I don't think anything could top what this team did in 07... Think about it we were a wild card team that backed into the playoffs went on a tear and beat Tom (the chosen one) Brady's unbeatable 18-0 patriots. Hollywood wouldn't even make a movie with a plot like that because it sounds too contrived...[/quote]

I picture that as a picture.
    Do not feed the trolls.

I think it is close. 2007 they had to win three road games. This year only two. If they make it to the SB they will be playing a much weaker team then they did in SB 42. Still it will be a great achievement. Go Big Blue!!!