+ Reply to Thread

Have a few openings

12 team PPR league hosted on Yahoo.

QB-WR-WR-RB-RB-TE-Flex-K-DEF

Buy in is $20 and the funds are secured through Leaguesafe.com. Draft is slated for Monday, June 21st. We had a few ******bags pull out last minute, so if you want in, there are 4 slots.

PM me if interested.

**This isn't the GMB league, although that, too, will be recruiting soon.

Update: The draft order was already randomized. The picks for the teams available are as follows: 4, 8, 9, and 10.
    Last edited by gmen0820; 07-12-2014 at 11:10 PM.

I thought draft was 23
    FUTURE NFL STAR

through 4 games

13 rushes for 100 yards and a td
    13pancake blocks
    15 tackles (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14)
    4-0 record

I may be interested at the $20 level. I'm not about to sink hardcore cash into fantasy (not a gambling type), but I enjoy playing for its own sake. Plus my league from last year disbanded with a bunch of the high schoolers in the league heading off to college next year.

How would I get the money to you?

Insanity, with "Eye of the Tiger" playing in the background, accumulated the highest point total this week and beat Hakeem Nicks 137.95 - 100.75, overcoming an 18.22-point spread.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I may be interested at the $20 level. I'm not about to sink hardcore cash into fantasy (not a gambling type), but I enjoy playing for its own sake. Plus my league from last year disbanded with a bunch of the high schoolers in the league heading off to college next year.
    Join the GMB league if/when spots open up

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post

How would I get the money to you?
    No money to me. You would deposit the money right into the league's Leaguesafe account. Create an account at leaguesafe.com first.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    I thought draft was 23
    This is another league. GMB one is separate. We'll vote on our draft at a later point -- a day that will work for everyone.

My apologies, Toad. The league filled up this morning; I just got around to checking. As Flip mentioned, our league here on the GMB will hover around the $20 mark (also on leaguesafe), so I'll keep you posted on any available spots.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    My apologies, Toad. The league filled up this morning; I just got around to checking. As Flip mentioned, our league here on the GMB will hover around the $20 mark (also on leaguesafe), so I'll keep you posted on any available spots.
    Ok will do

Insanity, with "Eye of the Tiger" playing in the background, accumulated the highest point total this week and beat Hakeem Nicks 137.95 - 100.75, overcoming an 18.22-point spread.