+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unnamed Jets criticizing their quarterback and coaching staff............

I didn't realize that Tiki had come out of retirement to play for the Jets. []
    No one remembers who came in second.

Re: Unnamed Jets criticizing their quarterback and coaching staff............

Harooni just got real excited
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

[quote user="fansince69"]Harooni just got real excited
    [/quote]Rex needs to reverse course on captains and name Mangold captain after he called out the nameless rats today. Then the Jets need to purge those rats before the season begins. You can't have a great team if the players don't trust in each other and the coaches. We learned that in 2007.
    No one remembers who came in second.

At least McElroy put his name to his statements.

I've had enough of the Jets.

haha. pox on our little bothers.

Nothing better than watching the Jets implode and back where they belong....home.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

[quote user="jomo"]I didn't realize that Tiki had come out of retirement to play for the Jets. [][/quote]

It's not Tiki, it's Plax. He wants Peyton, cause he misses catching passes from a Manning, winning, and being the team that matters in NY.

Unnamed Jets criticizing their quarterback and coaching staff huh?

Veteran

The Jets are so low rent it's ridiculous.

Anonymous players throwing a 3rd year QB under the bus.....what a disgraceful organization.....and it starts with their Jan Brady owner, and right to their wannabe rockstar coach.

Like Herm Edwards said, "sign your name to it."