+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 79
  1. #21
    Hall of Famer Harooni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    "I test how other people deal with reality"
    Posts
    59,197
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Let's see how:
    1. Eli plays this season.
    2. How Nassib does in camp.

    Too many needs right now, QB isn't one of them.
    well the thing is like i said i dont think they will look for one but if one lands to them at the spot they pick they may pull that trigger because if they wait till lets say eli has another bad season , then when do you pick up one 2015? thats a little late. though Nas could develop thats true but not with TC still here he wont get reg season garbage time .

  2. #22
    Veteran pino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,381
    TE, probably. QB no way. We already used a pick last year on a QB.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    I think with the major concerns addressed we have the luxury of drafting Best Available and i think TE and QB might be on the radar early , any thoughts?
    major concerns ? Do u think the Giants get to 20 sacks in 2014? QB's will be sipping lemonade in the pocket. We have 1 proven playmaker on the whole roster on offense. I see this as a 6 win team maybe worse if ELi isnt a Pro Bowler
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 03-14-2014 at 01:34 AM.

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,631
    Troll alert

  5. #25
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    1,632
    Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    well the thing is like i said i dont think they will look for one but if one lands to them at the spot they pick they may pull that trigger because if they wait till lets say eli has another bad season , then when do you pick up one 2015? thats a little late. though Nas could develop thats true but not with TC still here he wont get reg season garbage time .
    How many QB's do we need ??? There are now 2 warming the bench. Don't understand that thinking.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Let's see how:
    1. Eli plays this season.
    2. How Nassib does in camp.

    Too many needs right now, QB isn't one of them.
    i doubt we take a qb this year, but i bet we do next year.

    (actually think eli has a comeback year; i just think nassib proves next-to-useless.)

  7. #27
    TE, yes.

    QB -- Eli still has tread on the tires. We wasted time/effort on picks like Perilloux and Nassib. Stick with experienced vets as a backup (haven't needed one in 10 years) and worry about drafting a QB when Eli's in year 15.

  8. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2,146
    QB? The **** out you half *** giants fan

  9. #29
    I think they'll pick DL high and I think that was probably their intention all along.

  10. #30
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    103,643
    Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    I think with the major concerns addressed we have the luxury of drafting Best Available and i think TE and QB might be on the radar early , any thoughts?
    I think FA is still happening, so I'm going to wait and see what else we do.
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 03-14-2014 at 12:17 PM.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1






    # 80

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts