+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    I would do it in a heart beat, doesn't mean he has to play right away. You could let him sit for 3 years behind Eli. I would do it.
    Hell yeah! If Eli plays like crap in 2014 we just don't extend him and see what Bridgewater has to offer.
    In the tough times we find out who we are.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by gibril28wilson View Post
    after all these years i still cant decide if Harooni actually believes some of the stuff he says, or he just does it to stir the pot and get people annoyed lol
    Be careful. I suggested that he may be an employee whose job is to "stir the pot"...got a 4 day ban. Probably get another for this post, so it's good that it doesn't matter that much to me.

I am trying to imagine what it must have been like for him when that pass settled into Plax's arms in Arizona. Can you imagine being a Giant fan and not being ecstatic to see that happen?

Quote Originally Posted by nygfanmaybe View Post
    Be careful. I suggested that he may be an employee whose job is to "stir the pot"...got a 4 day ban. Probably get another for this post, so it's good that it doesn't matter that much to me.

I am trying to imagine what it must have been like for him when that pass settled into Plax's arms in Arizona. Can you imagine being a Giant fan and not being ecstatic to see that happen?
    You got banned for that??? Wow! Must be more to the story...

Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    I think with the major concerns addressed we have the luxury of drafting Best Available and i think TE and QB might be on the radar early , any thoughts?
    Disagree/ Free agency has done nothing to narrow the focus of the first pick. We dont have a TE, didnt resign Nicks.Tuck and Linval. Didnt sign a CB or add a quick LB. I am not saying we should have resigned the listed players but free agency signings and loses have narrowed nothing. Depending on the Giants grades we could go TE,WR,DT,DE,LB,CB or OT. Free agency so far has changed nothing.

well reese did say he was open to it, also i could see a DE or C also early. i think if a QB lands to us reese will not be afraid to pull the trigger. he has gone great addressing other needs all FA period.
    if Reese does draft another QB wouldn't that make the Nassib pick look even dumber?

Quote Originally Posted by B&RWarrior View Post
    If Bridgewater dropped to #12 should we take him?
    finally a good question for this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Delicreep View Post
    Thoughts?

I think you will be severely disappointed, as you have been for the last decade.
    thats what you said before we traded up to grab nas. reese made the statement and i believe he would if one slipped to us.

Coughlin using his Tablet

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    You want to watch this board COMPLETELY lose it's ****?
    that would make me chuckle, im wondering about these posters that calling me troll and not a giant fan actually read my positive stufff on reese and the offseason and also some of our pick ups in FA. i think a certain group just like to argue and disregard the positive stuff. also all im saying here is it seems will have the luxury to pick BPA even more now as reese has done wonderfully this off season

Coughlin using his Tablet

Bench Player
    I think with the major concerns addressed we have the luxury of drafting Best Available and i think TE and QB might be on the radar early , any thoughts?
    I belive and hope Eli will be our starting qb the next 4-6 years, but if there is a top qb we like in the draft at 12, we get a good backup plan, if Eli can't stop the interception records or gets hurt. If Eli comeback back strong, we have a good backup or maybe a good qb to trade.

I don't hope we draft a qb in this draft, I say o-line again this year in the first round, we need to give our qb a fair chance to stay on his feet and win.

We need a TE or two, I just don't like it in the first round.
    Last edited by NYG140101; 03-15-2014 at 04:49 PM.