+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: be honest....

be honest....

What are your true feelings about Tebow??...love him, hate him, hate the hype, love or hate the run option...flame on....

Re: be honest....

Fad.

I love the kid.</P>

I think he's a great athlete who poses unique problems for defenses.</P>

Everyone wants to evaluate him as a traditional quarterback when really they should evaluate him based on his ability to win games.</P>

He has not yet shown an ability to make multiple pro check downs like the top quarterbacks and he launches some ugly passes.</P>

I like that he keeps winning in the face of people who hate him simply because he is a faith filled person and is not afraid to show it. That shows me character.</P>

I love that he puts others ahead of himself with regularity and is seemingly a great teammate.</P>

I don't know how high is up for the kid but I know that I am happy when he wins, unless it is against the Giants.</P>
    No one remembers who came in second.

[quote user="blueomaha"]What are your true feelings about Tebow??...love him, hate him, hate the hype, love or hate the run option...flame on....[/quote]

Who?

I think he's good for the game but he's not a good QB...Maybe he'll get better but right now he's pretty bad.

I do think he brings the most out of his teammates though and they do player harder for him which is why they are having success.

He's a good leader and that's why the players rally around him. Now...If he can only learn how to throw with accuracy...

His love of the game is awesome. He threw really well this last game.

But... I'm not a fan of his interviews and I'm tired of hearing his name everywhere.

'

Hate</P>

Nothing personal about the guy, he works hard at what he does. </P>

But since I live in Florida (originally from NY) I have been fed this Tebow nonsence for years now. Since he was in college. </P>

I am at a point where I am <U>beyond </U>sick of the Tebow fascination.</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="ny06"]

Hate</P>

Nothing personal about the guy, he works hard at what he does. </P>

But since I live in Florida (originally from NY) I have been fed this Tebow nonsence for years now. Since he was in college. </P>

I am at a point where I am <U>beyond </U>sick of the Tebow fascination.</P>[/quote]

I agree. Just sick to the point of throwing up when his name comes up. While typing this ESPN just mentioned his name. I hope NE puts an end to this crap.

He's a good kid trying to play the game as best as he can. Blame the media for over-hyping him. It's not his fault
    I write differently from what I speak, I speak differently from what I think, I think differently from the way I ought to think, and so it all proceeds into deepest darkness.
    ― Franz Kafka

+ Reply to Thread