+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: be honest....

Re: be honest....

[quote user="Die-Hard"]He's a good kid trying to play the game as best as he can. Blame the media for over-hyping him. It's not his fault
    [/quote]i agree..the hype is overwhelming...since he started playing in the nfl, i don't think there has been a day that his name has not been mentioned in the media...his spirit is infectious...i have not been impressed with his skills and the Broncos are not a playoff caliber team, just my opinion...but if he finds a way to get to the afc championship or sb, i will be stunned and so will the nfl....

I think Tim is a great player and hope they beat Brady and the Patriots. All his life he has had to prove himself and no matter how people try to knock him down he always finds a way to get back up. I have never EVER seen a young come into the NFL, win games, turn a team around and make them contenders, yet take as much **** as Tebow. The guys done nothing but do his best

Love the kid, he's done more in his first year than Eli did in his first couple years.

People hate on him for all the wrong reasons, like ESPN's idiocy and his religious beliefs, but as an NFL QB, the kid is great and has been clearly getting better at throwing the ball.

I wish for nothing but the best for him in his career.

He seems like a nice kid and I have no problem with him expressing his faith in any way he sees fit.</P>

Before last week, I thought that he was one of the worst NFL QB's I had ever seen. Last week gave me pause, however. I amstill pretty sure that he will not be a starting qualityNFL QB long-term, but last week made me doubt that a bit. . . . . . .</P>

Personally I don't mind him, but I'm so sick of the media coverage on him. Sportscenter is centered solely around him at this point. It's unwatchable.

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

He seems like a nice kid and I have no problem with him expressing his faith in any way he sees fit.</P>

Before last week, I thought that he was one of the worst NFL QB's I had ever seen.* Last week gave me pause, however.* I am*still pretty sure that he will not be a starting quality*NFL QB long-term, but last week made me doubt that a bit. . . . . . .*</P>[/quote]Pretty much agree but on the topic of starting quality NFL QB, he may not be that guy in a traditional way but if his pass/run approach continues to confound defenses and he improves his reads and accuracy a bit, he may be starting quality, just a different type than we have seen before.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Just because I still retain the expectation to see him fall as an NFL quarterback, does not mean I'm not enjoying being proven wrong every week he gets it done.

I HATE Tebowing and the stupid cult following that has come from it. But I enjoy watching him come Sunday. Minus the internet poses, Skip Bayless bandwagon and NFL Network Tebow song, he still is a great story for the NFL.