+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Your Giants Ritual?

What's Your Giants Ritual?

I have a certain shirt that I only bring out for big games. I also have Giants shirts that I retire for the season once they've seen more than one loss...

Anyone else have a routine for watching the Giants or something they bring out only when the Giants need the extra juice?

Before the Atlanta game I found the only working VCR in my house and popped in my well worn copy of 'Giants Among Men'. It's an NFL Films production and commerates the legendary 1986 season and Super Bowl XXI.

Re: What's Your Giants Ritual?

I crack a brew as the ball is kicked off and chug before it reaches the return man.
    This sometimes helps the Giants but it always helps me.

Don't know if I have a ritual but it's weird for me cause I actually get nervous before a game almost as if I'm playing in the game myself.

Also I like throwing things when they're losing....Does this count as ritual?

my brother bought me an autographedfootball with every1 on it from last year..i always bring that out and hold it while wearing my tuck jersey or phillips jersey with my giants blanket tied like a cape lol

[quote user="smashndash715"]my brother bought me an autographedfootball with every1 on it from last year..i always bring that out and hold it while wearing my tuck jersey or phillips jersey with my giants blanket tied like a cape lol[/quote]

You seriously need to post a pic...lol

[quote user="titwio"][quote user="smashndash715"]my brother bought me an autographedfootball with every1 on it from last year..i always bring that out and hold it while wearing my tuck jersey or phillips jersey with my giants blanket tied like a cape lol[/quote]

You seriously need to post a pic...lol[/quote]
    +1 thats a great visual. do it!

[quote user="titwio"]Don't know if I have a ritual but it's weird for me cause I actually get nervous before a game almost as if I'm playing in the game myself.

Also I like throwing things when they're losing....Does this count as ritual?[/quote]

Hahaha, you just described me...though, in a particularly devastating loss, I'm just a sulking angry drunk.

I used to be a wall-puncher, till I realized I did nothing but damage my hand, and I used to be a thrower till I realized I was breaking my own things...

Sulking is much better...lol

[quote user="fourth&forever"][quote user="titwio"][quote user="smashndash715"]my brother bought me an autographedfootball with every1 on it from last year..i always bring that out and hold it while wearing my tuck jersey or phillips jersey with my giants blanket tied like a cape lol[/quote]

You seriously need to post a pic...lol[/quote]
    +1 thats a great visual. do it![/quote]

alright ill put it up before the game

Bench Player

Beers, lots of them. And I always watch the games with my old man, no one else. Mom usually has to take cover in her room because we get nuts by the third quarter.

A very silly ritual for 32 years. I have eaten thousands of ice cold meals because I would only eat when the Offense was on the field. ( Its a good thing it was mostly Hero sandwichs in the 1970's , where 3 and out was the norm ) lol

+ Reply to Thread