+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Time to put in your guesses for the draft......

I never know what Reese will do but I'd be happy with Barr, Donald or Lewan. 3 huge needs those are 3 elite players at their positions.

Evans doesn't jump out to me like Barr and Donald do. I like his size and he's fast for a guy that size, but I can't see him going over the middle in the NFL.

Barr is a freakin' animal. Dude only played LB for 2 seasons and was flat out ridiculous. He's going to get better and better with time and boy does he get after the QB. Haven't seen a LB like that in blue in a very long time and it would be a very welcome sight if you ask me!

If he's there they have to take him. If not I'd be very happy with Donald. He's a one man wrecking crew.

I'd also be happy drafting a true LT. I just think the need at OLB, DL and OT outweigh any other needs we have right now except maybe CB. We'll see what else they do in FA.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Anthony Barr
    Ditto!

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Anthony Barr
    I think its Mike Evans if he is there , Barr could be in play, I think Ealy is as well, and the 2 CB's Dennard or Gilbert.

Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    I'd have to say DT or WR....I just cannot see a TE at 12 & what DE would be a great pick up that early?
    I know thy haven't addressed the TE position in FA, plus they have a new TE coach who might want to start fresh. That's why I am thinking TE over WR if its between Evans and Ebron. As far as DE , I meant a pass rusher/ pocket disruptor not neccessarily a true DE. If Barr is there I don't think they pass him up. Barr reminds me of Jason Taylor for some reason.

trading up for Bridgewater

cause eli is the suckerz!

when he throws the ball, he covers his eyes and ducks.

Quote Originally Posted by Generation Eli View Post
    trading up for Bridgewater

cause eli is the suckerz!

when he throws the ball, he covers his eyes and ducks.
    Note to self: ignore all future posts created by this poster

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Quote Originally Posted by flashnando View Post
    I highly doubt we get him even if he is available at 12.
    Why is that oh wise one?
    Last edited by TAILGATIN'; 03-16-2014 at 09:40 AM.

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    So funny how positive some of u are about who we are taking. The last handful of years have all been a surprise and the majority of people are wrong anyway. Taking a guess and having fun is one thing, but to be posting why we will not take someone is ridiculous. Bottom line is none of us know. One of the many downfalls of the world.. the stupid are positive and the intelligent are full of doubt.
    Last edited by TAILGATIN'; 03-16-2014 at 09:43 AM.

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Donald still makes the most sense.. Plays a position of need and can get to the QB.. He's a freak!!

+ Reply to Thread