+ Reply to Thread

No Huddle on NFL network

Willie McGinest and Faulk both pick the Giants against the Pack.

Re: No Huddle on NFL network

Faulk was the only one on the entire panel last Sunday to pick the Giants over the Falcons.

We're going to be the "sexy" pick as long as we're in the playoffs.

[quote user="VegasGmen"]Willie McGinest and Faulk both pick the Giants against the Pack.[/quote]Willie has been picking us for awhile. Faulk fairly recently.

Funny most pick GB to win but but then they say, I won't be surprised if the Giants win. Well man up and pick one. Do not try to get it both ways. Thats what you get paid for!

I do a better job at predicting then most ANALysts do.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Bench Player

First off....Wassup everyone, I'm new to the boards (first post) but have been a giants fan since I was 15-currently 30. I'm also a religious Knick fan. A lot of you guys are hilarious and this site keeps me fairly entertained while at work (night shift) I think people will never count the Giants out because of the 07 run and well they are the GIANTS, who can be dangerously inconsistent however dangerously elite when were rolling. We surely got the weapons. I believe teams will kill to have our front four. The team is peaking and I think GB knows it lol. I think there's some fear in GB that probably wasn't there about four weeks ago.

Bench Player

these guys on this show are incredibly stupid.

i wanted to puke when they talked about the Saints.

[quote user="nybeatmaker"]First off....Wassup everyone, I'm new to the boards (first post) but have been a giants fan since I was 15-currently 30. I'm also a religious Knick fan. A lot of you guys are hilarious and this site keeps me fairly entertained while at work (night shift) I think people will never count the Giants out because of the 07 run and well they are the GIANTS, who* can be dangerously inconsistent however dangerously elite when were rolling. We surely got the weapons. I believe teams will kill to have our front four. The team is peaking and I think GB knows it lol. I think there's some fear in GB that probably wasn't there about four weeks ago.
    [/quote]What's good family... welcome to the board. I was just watching Sportcenter and they were showing a few of our guys (Eli, JPP and Nicks) talking to the media and by the looks on their faces, the glow on Nicks face, the swag and body language that JPP carried and the assertive confidence I got from listening to Eli talk definitely got me believing that we're gonna go to Lambeau and handle our business. I feel extremely confident!

By the way, I may bleed blue when it comes to football but when it comes to B-Ball, I'm red and black all day. Rose was out tonight and the kid John Lucas filled in nicely. Miami loss 2 nights in a row which put us in 1st place. Long season left but yet and still, I'm looking towards the future and we're gonna need that homecourt again to redeem ourselves from last season.

I see you're a Knicks fan... sorry about that bro, my condolences... lol.

Bench Player

lol

I'll take the advice of Marshall and Willie versus the basketball stooge ( why the hell is He even on the show) and what ever that other guy on the right has to say.

[quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="VegasGmen"]Willie McGinest and Faulk both pick the Giants against the Pack.[/quote]Willie has been picking us for awhile. Faulk fairly recently.

Funny most pick GB to win but but then they say, I won't be surprised if the Giants win. Well man up and pick one. Do not try to get it both ways. Thats what you get paid for!

I do a better job at predicting then most ANALysts do.[/quote]

Exactly! Most predictions I have seen have it like 24-23 Pack or 31-30. .basically one or two point game. They have a feeling the Giants might win but hedge themselves by going with the favorite.