+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Give Eli a solid line, let him make another run, and at the same time, let's hope Nassib is the guy down the road.

I swear, sometimes I forget Eli is a 2 Time SB MVP........ people talk about him like he's Dan Pastorini.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Veteran
    If we went from Eli Manning to Tajh Boyd, I'd seriously consider rooting for the Jets

I'd rather draft Garopolo and let Nassib and Garopolo fight it out in a yr or 2 for the starting QB positon.

Quote Originally Posted by 323232 View Post
    Tajh Boyd just like Russell Wilson is a winner. He's a good QB but he wins bro.
    So was Kellen Moore, Case Keenum, Colt McCoy, Tim Tebow etc etc.. I watched plenty of Boyd and I'm not buying him at all. He was throwing to DeAndre Hopkins, Sammy Watkins, Martavis Bryant, Mike Williams and other specimens over there. I've seen him get away with plenty of throws that won't fly at the next level.

Boyd won't even go early in the draft. I guessing somewhere in the 4th.

Quote Originally Posted by drewz View Post
    If we went from Eli Manning to Tajh Boyd, I'd seriously consider rooting for the Jets
    Ewwwwww

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Veteran
    Boyd like Russel Wilson is a sleeper. The superbowl champ was a late round pick. Clemson was not a good football team before Boyd. Unlike Tebow boyd can throw. The rest of the guys you named are not in the same class. Boyd is the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Ewwwwww

I very nearly spit lemonade all over my screen. Priceless.

If Boyd drops to where?

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    I very nearly spit lemonade all over my screen. Priceless.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Veteran
    Nassib has never been good so I can't understand why yo would rather him over Boyd. Boyd is good now.