+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by darrin99 View Post
    I like turtles.
    Big time!!

Quote Originally Posted by 323232 View Post
    Boyd like Russel Wilson is a sleeper. The superbowl champ was a late round pick.
    No he wasn't. He went at the top of round 3.

Veteran
    Look I love Eli but he made some clutch throws in big moments but he's not a great quarterback. I love my rings too but cmon our defense was pretty damn good.

Veteran
    3rd round is not 1st round Luck, RG3 and Newton right? He was drafted late and won a super bowl.

Veteran
    Eli is our beloved QB but we have to move on. He throwing interceptions like its Christmas on sundays. The team is not getting better and he's getting older.

Boyd like Russel Wilson is a sleeper. The superbowl champ was a late round pick. Clemson was not a good football team before Boyd. Unlike Tebow boyd can throw. The rest of the guys you named are not in the same class. Boyd is the answer.
    I watch a lot of Clemson football. Nealon Greene (former Tigers QB) was a friend of ours and played HS ball with my brother before playing at Clemson. I've followed their program ever since. This is as talented of a roster as they've had in years. Andre Ellington is another one. Boyd had weapons up the wazoo over there.

I wish him well, I'm just not sold on him. I would be thoroughly disappointed if the Giants took him anywhere in this draft.

Veteran
    Ask your friend what he thinks about Boyd. I would love an honest and informed opinion. I'm sold on him but I'll take Manziel or Bridgewater too. I don't think those guys will drop to us.

Ask your friend what he thinks about Boyd. I would love an honest and informed opinion. I'm sold on him but I'll take Manziel or Br
    idgewater too. I don't think those guys will drop to us.
    Are you implying that you want Boyd at #12, and not in the middle rounds??

Taj Boyd..... I guess u missed the Senior Bowl. That kid is not that good. He was surrounded by some major offensive weapons.

Perry Fewell Countdown Has Begun!!!!!

ELI-MINATED

Boyd like Russel Wilson is a sleeper. The superbowl champ was a late round pick. Clemson was not a good football team before Boyd. Unlike Tebow boyd can throw. The rest of the guys you named are not in the same class. Boyd is the answer.
    10th pick of the 3rd rd is not exactly a "late round pick". Consensus at the time by most draft experts was he would have been a high first round pick had he been over 6'3". Are you saying Boyd is a legit high 1st rdr?