+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

I have said, since the beginning...

that GB is out of the playoffs as of the first game. Lo and Behold, it's the GIANTS that play them first. I still say GB is done. NY goes into Green Bay and hands them a loss. I don't like our chances against NO in New Orleans, but I'm confident that in GB, we surprise people. I'll stick to my guns. GB is one and done. G-men 38-34.

Re: I have said, since the beginning...

[quote user="redbeardxxv"]that GB is out of the playoffs as of the first game. Lo and Behold, it's the GIANTS that play them first. I still say GB is done. NY goes into Green Bay and hands them a loss. I don't like our chances against NO in New Orleans, but I'm confident that in GB, we surprise people. I'll stick to my guns. GB is one and done. G-men 38-34.[/quote]

The Saints and Packers are the same team. Elite QB, myriad of weapons around him, running game leaves something to be desired, defense is near the bottom of the league.

Not to bash your post, but I'm confused about how you could be worried about playing in New Orleans but confident playing in Green Bay. What about New Orleans scares you that Green Bay doesn't have?

Veteran

[quote user="Gunakor"][quote user="redbeardxxv"]that GB is out of the playoffs as of the first game. Lo and Behold, it's the GIANTS that play them first. I still say GB is done. NY goes into Green Bay and hands them a loss. I don't like our chances against NO in New Orleans, but I'm confident that in GB, we surprise people. I'll stick to my guns. GB is one and done. G-men 38-34.[/quote]

The Saints and Packers are the same team. Elite QB, myriad of weapons around him, running game leaves something to be desired, defense is near the bottom of the league.

Not to bash your post, but I'm confused about how you could be worried about playing in New Orleans but confident playing in Green Bay. What about New Orleans scares you that Green Bay doesn't have?[/quote]

The dome. The Giants are a really good road team that can play almost anywhere, the snow, the rain, the cold, the heat, they do all right in all those places. But everytime the Giants go in to that dome they get slaughtered.

The Saints will stumble out in Frisco.

Veteran

If the Giants beat the Packers, we gotta hope for that.

[quote user="BlueBlitzer"]The Saints will stumble out in Frisco.[/quote]

I'm liking your thinking!

Veteran

First of all we have to beat the Pack....IF that happens.

I hope we play the 49ers. I agree with the OP the last place I want to play is NO...we're like a turkey on thanksgiving in that damn dome.

But the Pack first

Bench Player

I have a feeling we will beat them , after rewatching week 13.. We have a great chance..

[quote user="redbeardxxv"]that GB is out of the playoffs as of the first game. Lo and Behold, it's the GIANTS that play them first. I still say GB is done. NY goes into Green Bay and hands them a loss. I don't like our chances against NO in New Orleans, but I'm confident that in GB, we surprise people. I'll stick to my guns. GB is one and done. G-men 38-34.[/quote]

Oh yea. I will go u one further. I felt right away when it was offiical we were playing them that we would win by 21 pts and i am sticking to it.

Giants 38-17

Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

[quote user="Gunakor"][quote user="redbeardxxv"]that GB is out of the playoffs as of the first game. Lo and Behold, it's the GIANTS that play them first. I still say GB is done. NY goes into Green Bay and hands them a loss. I don't like our chances against NO in New Orleans, but I'm confident that in GB, we surprise people. I'll stick to my guns. GB is one and done. G-men 38-34.[/quote]

Not to bash your post, but I'm confused about how you could be worried about playing in New Orleans but confident playing in Green Bay. What about New Orleans scares you that Green Bay doesn't have?[/quote]

Were you a GIANTS fan the last few times we've played the Saints? If you were, the results should be fresh in your mind. The Saints and Packers are not the same team. Brees>Rodgers , and the same can be said almost position by position across the offense. Saints Defense=GB Defense...ok... maybe. GB just doesn't scare me. Brees& co in that dome... yeah, that scares me.