Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BREAKING NEWS!

BREAKING NEWS!

Hixon out for the season due to invisible boogey man that magically injured him while he was practicing by himself. Some speculate that he knew Franken B and the rest of the 3rd world country football team that is the new york vigiants, would have a mediocre at best season. Hencfore mysteriously becoming a victim to the boogey man! Hixon has been treated and is in recovery mode while police look for the person of interest. More on this later.....

Re: BREAKING NEWS!

Right, good thing we still have the 2 recievers ( Smith and Manningham) who torched your team for more then 100 yards each in your home opener last year.

[quote user="shagrath1983"]Hixon out for the season due to invisible boogey man that magically injured him while he was practicing by himself. Some speculate that he knew Franken B and the rest of the 3rd world country football team that is the new york vigiants, would have a mediocre at best season. Hencfore mysteriously becoming a victim to the boogey man! Hixon has been treated and is in recovery mode while police look for the person of interest. More on this later.....[/quote]</P>

I'm all for good natured jabs between fans of competing teams, but jokes about injuries??? You're a real *******. </P>

Port St. Lucie, FL (originally from Avenel, NJ)

Breaking news:

Shagrath's mother just fell out of my bed and hit her head on the endtable.........she won't be able to go to any yard sales or bingo games all season.

i heard on espn radio, giants are having turf ripped up and replaced with grass.

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

[quote user="shagrath1983"]Hixon out for the season due to invisible boogey man that magically injured him while he was practicing by himself. Some speculate that he knew Franken B and the rest of the 3rd world country football team that is the new york vigiants, would have a mediocre at best season. Hencfore mysteriously becoming a victim to the boogey man! Hixon has been treated and is in recovery mode while police look for the person of interest. More on this later.....[/quote]</P>

I'm all for good natured jabs between fans of competing teams, but jokes about injuries??? You're a real *******.* </P>[/quote]

Hence my "mother" comment.

[quote user="Jiffy Jeff"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

I'm all for good natured jabs between fans of competing teams, but jokes about injuries??? You're a real *******. </P>

[/quote] Hence my "mother" comment.[/quote]</P>

</P>

There's nothing funny about Hixon's injury. I hope his surgery goes well and he will be able to return next year. </P>

Meanwhile, you guys have never had issues with speedy guys to return kicks/punts. I'm sure someone will take that place eagerly.</P>

[quote user="shagrath1983"]Hixon out for the season due to invisible boogey man that magically injured him while he was practicing by himself. Some speculate that he knew Franken B and the rest of the 3rd world country football team that is the new york vigiants, would have a mediocre at best season. Hencfore mysteriously becoming a victim to the boogey man! Hixon has been treated and is in recovery mode while police look for the person of interest. More on this later.....[/quote]

I really wasn't happy with him all last year anyway. he runs like a girl and plays scared. he had one special team play for a TD, other than that he sucked.

[quote user="Giantsare4me"][quote user="shagrath1983"]Hixon out for the season due to invisible boogey man that magically injured him while he was practicing by himself. Some speculate that he knew Franken B and the rest of the 3rd world country football team that is the new york vigiants, would have a mediocre at best season. Hencfore mysteriously becoming a victim to the boogey man! Hixon has been treated and is in recovery mode while police look for the person of interest. More on this later.....[/quote]

I really wasn't happy with him all last year anyway. he runs like a girl and plays scared. he had one special team play for a TD, other than that he sucked.[/quote]

???????

Only a fool is happy about injuries.

Burn the boats?

Closed Thread