Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BREAKING NEWS!

Re: BREAKING NEWS!

[quote user="Jiffy Jeff"]Breaking news: Shagrath's mother just fell out of my bed and hit her head on the endtable.........she won't be able to go to any yard sales or bingo games all season.[/quote]</P>

thats howyour table got broken?gives the term hard headed B, new meaning huh?</P>

Well **** Sinorice....here's your one last shot to prove us all wrong about you inadequacy on the pro level.

[quote user="Giantsare4me"][quote user="shagrath1983"]Hixon out for the season due to invisible boogey man that magically injured him while he was practicing by himself. Some speculate that he knew Franken B and the rest of the 3rd world country football team that is the new york vigiants, would have a mediocre at best season. Hencfore mysteriously becoming a victim to the boogey man! Hixon has been treated and is in recovery mode while police look for the person of interest. More on this later.....[/quote] I really wasn't happy with him all last year anyway. he runs like a girl and plays scared. he had one special team play for a TD, other than that he sucked.[/quote]</P>

[:^)]</P>

Just another classless cowturd fan what do you expect.

[quote user="shagrath1983"]Hixon out for the season due to invisible boogey man that magically injured him while he was practicing by himself. Some speculate that he knew Franken B and the rest of the 3rd world country football team that is the new york vigiants, would have a mediocre at best season. Hencfore mysteriously becoming a victim to the boogey man! Hixon has been treated and is in recovery mode while police look for the person of interest. More on this later.....[/quote]eat **** and die you piece of garbage, useless Cowboys fan! Karma is a ***** and trust me I will be there to let you know about it when one of your players goes down on your underachieving and overrated team! </P>

I can't wait till westick it to the Cowboys this year again! Get well soon Hixon! Go Giants!!!</P>
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

[quote user="Jiffy Jeff"]Breaking news: Shagrath's mother just fell out of my bed and hit her head on the endtable.........she won't be able to go to any yard sales or bingo games all season.[/quote]Sure it wasnt Dez Bryants mother I here she gets in and out of beds for a living

die rabbit die!

All-Pro

[quote user="shagrath1983"]Hixon out for the season due to invisible boogey man that magically injured him while he was practicing by himself. Some speculate that he knew Franken B and the rest of the 3rd world country football team that is the new york vigiants, would have a mediocre at best season. Hencfore mysteriously becoming a victim to the boogey man! Hixon has been treated and is in recovery mode while police look for the person of interest. More on this later.....[/quote]

All-Pro

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Jiffy Jeff"]Breaking news: Shagrath's mother just fell out of my bed and hit her head on the endtable.........she won't be able to go to any yard sales or bingo games all season.[/quote]Sure it wasnt Dez Bryants mother I here she gets in and out of beds for a living[/quote]</P>

Nah man, the pile of singles on the end table would have cushioned her fall.</P>

[quote user="tonyt830"]

[quote user="shagrath1983"]Hixon out for the season due to invisible boogey man that magically injured him while he was practicing by himself. Some speculate that he knew Franken B and the rest of the 3rd world country football team that is the new york vigiants, would have a mediocre at best season. Hencfore mysteriously becoming a victim to the boogey man! Hixon has been treated and is in recovery mode while police look for the person of interest. More on this later.....[/quote]eat **** and die you piece of garbage, useless Cowboys fan!* Karma is a ***** and trust me I will be there to let you know about it when one of your players goes down on your underachieving and overrated team!* </P>

I can't wait till we*stick it to the Cowboys this year again!* Get well soon Hixon!* Go Giants!!!</P>[/quote]Karma? Injuries? Overated? You dont think I have been living this for quite some time now? We JUST WON one playoff game in the last 14 years! For as popular as the cowboys are they pretty much as of the past 15 years have gone hand in hand with dissapiontment. Hixon or not ur sorry excuse for a football team isnt going anywhere, anytime soon.