Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BREAKING NEWS!

Re: BREAKING NEWS!

[quote user="BIGBLUsec329"]i heard on espn radio, giants are having turf ripped up and replaced with grass.[/quote]I also heard they were imploding the whole stadium to put up a parking lot for a new Popeyes chicken.

I THINK ITS WABBIT SEASON.........

[quote user="shagrath1983"]Hixon out for the season due to invisible boogey man that magically injured him while he was practicing by himself. Some speculate that he knew Franken B and the rest of the 3rd world country football team that is the new york vigiants, would have a mediocre at best season. Hencfore mysteriously becoming a victim to the boogey man! Hixon has been treated and is in recovery mode while police look for the person of interest. More on this later.....[/quote].

It takes a special kind of person to make fun of a season ending injury. Congratulations.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

[quote user="Chaosist"]

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Jiffy Jeff"]Breaking news: Shagrath's mother just fell out of my bed and hit her head on the endtable.........she won't be able to go to any yard sales or bingo games all season.[/quote]Sure it wasnt Dez Bryants mother I here she gets in and out of beds for a living[/quote]</p>

Nah man, the pile of singles on the end table would have cushioned her fall.</p>[/quote]

Gotta strap the fat wench to the bed next next time

[quote user="shagrath1983"]Hixon out for the season due to invisible boogey man that magically injured him while he was practicing by himself. Some speculate that he knew Franken B and the rest of the 3rd world country football team that is the new york vigiants, would have a mediocre at best season. Hencfore mysteriously becoming a victim to the boogey man! Hixon has been treated and is in recovery mode while police look for the person of interest. More on this later.....[/quote].

It takes a special kind of person to make fun of a season ending injury. Congratulations.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="shagrath1983"]Hixon out for the season due to invisible boogey man that magically injured him while he was practicing by himself. Some speculate that he knew Franken B and the rest of the 3rd world country football team that is the new york vigiants, would have a mediocre at best season. Hencfore mysteriously becoming a victim to the boogey man! Hixon has been treated and is in recovery mode while police look for the person of interest. More on this later.....[/quote].

It takes a special kind of person to make fun of a season ending injury.* Congratulations.
    [/quote]

It was so nice you had to post it twice lol

Giants fan since the early 80s

I don't know why that happens but I get hung up and then there are double posts. I guess he's a double troll [:P]

[quote user="RoanokeFan"]I don't know what that happens but I get hung up and then there are double posts.* I guess he's a double troll* [:P]
    [/quote]

lol

Giants fan since the early 80s

Laughing at injury? Not on my watch

Even a shred of class goes a long way, Shag. Learn it before you come back in 5
    “I write differently from what I speak, I speak differently from what I think, I think differently from the way I ought to think, and so it all proceeds into deepest darkness.”
    ― Franz Kafka