+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If the Jets acquire Peyton Manning in off-season, would you, as a Giant Fan...

If the Jets acquire Peyton Manning in off-season, would you, as a Giant Fan...

...then become more supportive of the Jets as we did when he was in Indy out of respect for Eli since Eli became a Giant? Obviously not if we are playing against them but...

...since most Giants fans despise the Jets (and even more-so with Rex in charge)...it seems interesting to ponder...I actually would, I think. I kinda supported them when Brett Favre was there as well as Vinnie Testaverde and I think Payton is one of the best, if not the best, QB in the NFL ever!

Disclaimer: This is speculative so please don't be a dumb-ss and ask for a link!

Re: If the Jets acquire Peyton Manning in off-season, would you, as a Giant Fan...

If the Jest acquire Manning. Life on Earth will be unbearable..................... From all that pig poo falling from the sky.

Re: If the Jets acquire Peyton Manning in off-season, would you, as a Giant Fan...

It will never ever happen....You think Peyton Manning would come to this locker room right now? No way! Also, there is no way he would step on Eli's shoes like that and come here. Not a chance, they respect each other way too much.

I really like Peyton and want him to get more rings, so I'd probably root for the Jets for just the time period when Peyton is there.

I would still hate the Jets!

[quote user="hungrrrry"]...then become more supportive of the Jets as we did when he was in Indy out of respect for Eli since Eli became a Giant? Obviously not if we are playing against them but... ...since most Giants fans despise the Jets (and even more-so with Rex in charge)...it seems interesting to ponder...I actually would, I think. I kinda supported them when Brett Favre was there as well as Vinnie Testaverde and I think Payton is one of the best, if not the best, QB in the NFL ever! Disclaimer: This is speculative so please don't be a dumb-ss and ask for a link![/quote]</P>

they arent so no worries...</P>

"if"he did I would lose ALL respect for Peyton Manning and would hate the Jets even more thenI do already.........period...</P>
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

[quote user="bELIeve_in_Giants"]I really like Peyton and want him to get more rings, so I'd probably root for the Jets for just the time period when Peyton is there.*
    [/quote]

I like Peyton too. However, if he gets more rings, that would mean that the Giants didn't win the Superbowl that year. Therefore, I do not wish more rings for anyone besides Eli, lol.

[quote user="bELIeve_in_Giants"]I really like Peyton and want him to get more rings, so I'd probably root for the Jets for just the time period when Peyton is there.
    [/quote]</P>

how could you not lose respect for Peyton....</P>

1...its the ****ing Jets who are a semi classless org. </P>

2... he would be stepping on his brother's turf.</P>

3....its the ****ing Jets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</P>
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

If the Jets get Peyton, WFAN will change their call letters to WJET...</P>

...but it'd be nice to see Peyton having to spend a little time in Eli's shadow, for a change....</P>

All-Pro

i'd lose respect for Peyton. Jets are a rude loud mouth organisation that has absolutely no class.

+ Reply to Thread