+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: If the Jets acquire Peyton Manning in off-season, would you, as a Giant Fan...

I think, that would be the best thing that has ever happened to the Jets! I don't think it would happen, but I'd be a happy camper.
    But wait, I'm biased anyway!

But it would be nice to get a quarterback who can actually play.

Re: If the Jets acquire Peyton Manning in off-season, would you, as a Giant Fan...

[quote user="Jet-Blue"]I think, that would be the best thing that has ever happened to the Jets! I don't think it would happen, but I'd be a happy camper. But wait, I'm biased anyway! But it would be nice to get a quarterback who can actually play.[/quote]</P>

Peyton istoo classy for the Jets....</P>

Besides he would want to run the offense and that wouldnt happen</P>
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

All-Pro

Peyton will not become a Jet. You think Archie would let himplay forthat franchise right now? IF he didnt want Eli playing for the Chargers, he would not want Peyton playing for the Jets.</P>

</P>

Don't see it happening...Peyton and Rex? No way.</P>

If it did I wouldn't hate the Jests any less than I already do.</P>
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi

"It makes more sense to clean house completely then change the coach, have another bad year and fire the GM, then hire another GM who wants to hire his own coach"

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Plus I don't see the Colts trading Peyton to an AFC team...

[quote user="yoeddy"]Plus I don't see the Colts trading Peyton to an AFC team...[/quote]

They can't trade him. If he's not a Colt anymore, it will be because he's released. They need to pay him his $28 million bonus before the trading period starts, so they need to make a decision.

[quote user="GameTime"]

[quote user="bELIeve_in_Giants"]I really like Peyton and want him to get more rings, so I'd probably root for the Jets for just the time period when Peyton is there.
    [/quote]</p>

how could you not lose respect for Peyton....</p>

1...its the ****ing Jets who are a semi classless org. </p>

2... he would be stepping on his brother's turf.</p>

3....its the ****ing Jets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</p>[/quote]

I'd still root for the Giants over the Jets in any superbowl, but I have a crush on Peyton.

I'd root for Peyton playing the Patriots, not the Jets vs the Patriots

i would definitely support them. i've never hated the jets though. i typically always root for them unless they are playing the giants. peyton would just make me like them more.

that said. rex ryan's schtick is getting old.

If Ryan wasn't their coach and Johnson their owner, then maybe, MAYBE, I could be supportive. But that's not the case, so no, I couldn't root for Peyton.</P>

Can you imagine Eli having to be compared every year to his brother in the same city? It would be horrible.</P>