+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Sorry Packer fans- The party's over its time to call it a year, hey u came in 3rd

in the tough tough NFC

be proud.....hold your cheese heads high

Re: Sorry Packer fans- The party's over its time to call it a year, hey u came in 3rd

We going to Lambeau ! Lets gooooooooo

Re: Sorry Packer fans- The party's over its time to call it a year, hey u came in 3rd

[quote user="BParcells777"]in the tough tough NFC

[/quote]

while i often agree with you, and i do like the confidence.....this has jinx written all over it. although i'm not superstitious, i am "a little stitious". lets bury this thread.

[quote user="pjam84"][quote user="BParcells777"]in the tough tough NFC

[/quote]

while i often agree with you, and i do like the confidence.....this has jinx written all over it. although i'm not superstitious, i am "a little stitious". lets bury this thread.[/quote]

THIS^ ^ ^
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Just bury your gnomes and we'll be good

although Jack is prone to a talk a lot of nonsense from time to time.......i do actually share his confidence here

we are just getting better and better ........and GB might have just gone off the boil a bit

with a little help from the refs ....we are winning this bloody game !
    Non Omnis Moriar

Go over to the GB board, if there is going to be any superstition it is going to be in our favor. Most of them are already onto the Saints game.

Veteran

[quote user="TheAngryTuna"]Go over to the GB board, if there is going to be any superstition it is going to be in our favor. Most of them are already onto the Saints game.[/quote]

You know I never really thought of that. The whole time I don't really believe the words I say will affect how the Giants play, but to the people who do...what if some fan on the other team says the Pack will win easy...does the Jinx cancel out?

Banned

[quote user="pjam84"][quote user="BParcells777"]in the tough tough NFC

[/quote]

while i often agree with you, and i do like the confidence.....this has jinx written all over it. although i'm not superstitious, i am "a little stitious". lets bury this thread.[/quote]

I'll give you the score right now Giants 31 Packers 17.

Also Denver will defeat New England spoiling our chances to torment NESPN once again.

Denver 24 Patriots 17

I'm afraid we might be meeting God's chosen QB in the Super Bowl......there all bets are off.

The world's most conservative God fearing HC VS God's chosen QB.....this truly could be a seminal event possibly marking the switching of the Poles and mass destruction depicted in the movie.....in the event of a polar migration you would want to be living underground in Denver or some other higher elevation type location.

[quote user="BParcells777"][quote user="pjam84"][quote user="BParcells777"]in the tough tough NFC

[/quote]

I'll give you the score right now* Giants 31 Packers 17.

Also Denver will defeat New England spoiling our chances to torment NESPN once again.

Denver 24* Patriots 17

I'm afraid we might be meeting God's chosen QB in the Super Bowl......there all bets are off.

The world's most conservative God fearing HC VS God's chosen QB.....this truly could be a seminal event possibly marking the switching of the Poles and mass destruction depicted in the movie.....in the event of a polar migration you would want to be living underground in Denver or some other higher elevation type location.
    [/quote]

Watch out Green Bay, this Sunday, HELL is coming to breakfast!
    I bELIeve

Tebow vs Eli in the Super Bowl would go as following. QB kneel on every play until about 12 min left in the 4th quarter. Then we see the greatest 4th quarter in the history of football.