+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weatherford

Weatherford

This guys has been money, reminds me a lot of Feagles, I think he has done a great job this year especially after all of the problems we had last year punting.

Re: Weatherford

Spot on, Has done a nice job.

[quote user="eastbayblue"]This guys has been money, reminds me a lot of Feagles, I think he has done a great job this year especially after all of the problems we had last year punting.
    [/quote]

He has said, "I watch and have watched so much film of Feagles that it would make anyone sick".

Veteran

Feagles was the man, but Weatherford has been doing a nice job. He has made a huge difference from last year.

He is THE reason why Special Teams has been so much better than last year. HUGE difference maker.

I don't know what the Jets were thinking letting that guy go. Thanks Rex.

He has been great this year and he was the reason that we got rid of that stiff Dodge. Couldn't be happier with him.

Starter

He's been great.

And isn't it interesting that Dodge didn't get picked up by anyone....

Good call by TC and the front office, as I recall many fans who were worried about letting Dodge go.

Veteran

He has been amazing, plus has a great sense of humor.

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

He has been great this year and he was the reason that we got rid of that stiff Dodge. Couldn't be happier with him.

[/quote]

I dig Weatherfor for sure but I cant hate on Dodge. The kid tried his best. He wasnt a jerk and he put his work in he just couldnt get it done. No shame in giving a 100% even if your 100% isnt enough.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Veteran

[quote user="sg92"]He's been great. And isn't it interesting that Dodge didn't get picked up by anyone.... Good call by TC and the front office, as I recall many fans who were worried about letting Dodge go.[/quote]

Could not understand the Dodge supporters after the last couple years. Upgrading to Weathorford, IMO was the single most important offseason change that was made. Dodge was causing us to give up short fieldsover an average punter, let alone the guy we have now.

A couple times this year, WF saved our **** (or at least kept us in the game for a while) when our offense decided not to show upand go for 3 and outs for an entire half.