+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gut Feeling

Gut Feeling

I have a gut feeling that this is not like last game. It wont be 38-35. I seriously think we hold them under 28. What does everyone else think this game will be like? How many points do they score?

Re: Gut Feeling

It's the same gut feeling that I had in the '07 playoffs -- once they beat the Cowboys in Dallas, I couldn't picture them losing to GB. And after winning the GB game, it just felt like something was going on like they were actually going to beat the Pats.

I feel the same way this time. I think the Giants win 30 - 24.

I am feeling a Giants win! I will say 33 - 28

Eli - 3 TDs
    Jacobs will punch one into the endzone
    FG
    Safety

[quote user="JJC7301"]

I feel that this is not our last game, period. It's the same gut feeling that I had in the '07 playoffs -- once they beat the Cowboys in Dallas, I couldn't picture them losing to GB. And after winning the GB game, it just felt like something was going on like they were actually going to beat the Pats.

I feel the same way this time. I think the Giants win 30 - 24.

[/quote]

The players are finally a TEAM. All three facets of the game are on track and improving. Sometimes you are just meant to win and I honestly believe this is our time. I felt this way after we lost to the Patriots in the last game of the season as I turned to my son and said "we will meet them again and beat them next time."

We had that same conversation a few weeks ago when we lose to Green Bay.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Veteran

Special Teams will be the difference in this game. If the Giants can get good returns or finally that blocked punt, I see us winning.

[quote user="JJC7301"]

It's the same gut feeling that I had in the '07 playoffs -- once they beat the Cowboys in Dallas, I couldn't picture them losing to GB.* And after winning the GB game, it just felt like something was going on like they were actually going to beat the Pats.

I feel the same way this time.* I think the Giants win 30 - 24.

[/quote] I was thinking the same thing. I just have "that feeling" we are going to win on Sunday! GO GIANTS

[quote user="RoanokeFan"]The players are finally a TEAM. All three facets of the game are on track and improving. Sometimes you are just meant to win and I honestly believe this is our time. I felt this way after we lost to the Patriots in the last game of the season as I turned to my son and said "we will meet them again and beat them next time."

We had that same conversation a few weeks ago when we lose to Green Bay.
    [/quote]

The Packers have been playing awesome all season and the Giants almost beat them. The Giants are improving and the Pack still is what it is....a great team but still the same.

You are right Ro.....The Giants are playing as a TEAM. They are ALL IN and have each others backs no matter what....

I feel good about this game. Eli's relaxed demenour in his interviews is great. He thinks this is all fun!! He WANTS to have the ball in his hands. He WANTS to be in this position. He is NOT worried about playing flat. He KNOWS his team on both sides of the ball are going to giveit all they have.

All they players seem to have this air of realxed confidence about them. I like it.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

This game will be nothing like last game.

Green Bay will score no more than 20 points. I'm thinking somewhere in the 17 range
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

[quote user="burier"]This game will be nothing like last game. Green Bay will score no more than 20 points. I'm thinking somewhere in the 17 range[/quote]

thanks Brady.....lol

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch