+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chase Blackburn

Chase Blackburn

This guy does not get enough credit. He is not a flashy player. He is not the most athletic. He does not get all the attention. BUTTTTTT, he plays as hard as you possibly can. This guy is all heart and is the true definition of playing with heart, passion, and fire. I would take a team with all Chase Blackburn's anyday. He makes sure he knows what is going on and he plays hard. Could not ask for more! Comes to a team week 13 (same one that cut him), and is a true difference maker. Cheers to Chase Blackburn!! Even though this small post isn't enough, lets give this man his due!!

Starter

Re: Chase Blackburn

I agree wit Chase's mom. He's a gamer.

lol

CB is a big reason why the "D" is playing well!!!
    Good teams win games, Great teams cover the spread!

[quote user="Giants Of New Jersey"]This guy does not get enough credit. He is not a flashy player. He is not the most athletic. He does not get all the attention. BUTTTTTT, he plays as hard as you possibly can. This guy is all heart and is the true definition of playing with heart, passion, and fire. I would take a team with all Chase Blackburn's anyday. He makes sure he knows what is going on and he plays hard. Could not ask for more! Comes to a team week 13 (same one that cut him), and is a true difference maker. Cheers to Chase Blackburn!! Even though this small post isn't enough, lets give this man his due!![/quote]

Anybody that picks Rodgers is a friend of mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

I was re-watching the game the other day and had to rewind the pick blackburn made. who says he isnt athletic

JACK your on.[*-)][8-)]

Guy is a stud!!!

Agree, I was wondering the other day, why we cut him to begin with.

he didnt do very good filling in for AP

The Gigalo with the most below