+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: the worst fans in the NFC east award goes to??????

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Just the fans from New Jersey.
    -1 Giants play in NJ we love them just as much as anyone who lives in NY.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I always thought it was code for prison rape.

That looks like a bunch of Eagles fans at a tailgating party.
    One of these teams is not like the others

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kingcap88 View Post
    That looks like a bunch of Eagles fans at a tailgating party.
    Those are clearly bronco fans. Look at the pants.

I wouldnt argue with them about who said "omaha" first

Quote Originally Posted by DSP View Post
    Question for parents or ones who plan to be.

How would you feel if your child some how grew up to be a fan of another NFC east team? Specifically the eagles.

Would you disown them?
    No, I would just evict them from the house every gameday.

Though honestly it would make me feel like i failed as a parent...

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

LOL!!! I love it! Look at all the Philly haters here! And the reason for all this hatred being that you know the Eagles own the Gnats! You G-Girl fans know that if you had to play Philly for the championships you played in, the outcome wouldn't be quite so good for you! And thats why you hate us so much, because you know the Eagles have had your number since forever! Your tears are like DELICIOUS ambrosia to Eagle fans, so please keep the hate flowing!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Freebird View Post
    LOL!!! I love it! Look at all the Philly haters here! And the reason for all this hatred being that you know the Eagles own the Gnats! You G-Girl fans know that if you had to play Philly for the championships you played in, the outcome wouldn't be quite so good for you! And thats why you hate us so much, because you know the Eagles have had your number since forever! Your tears are like DELICIOUS ambrosia to Eagle fans, so please keep the hate flowing!
    lol own what? how that trophy case lookin ? you already lost eagles bridesmaid never the bride lol

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBeast88 View Post
    Who takes home the award ??

1. Redskin fans

2.cowboys fans

3. Eagle fans

4. Giant fans
    fans with something to say are allowed to be obnoxious. while the boys haven't won diddly in a longassed time, they have won a few. the skins are even worse but again, they have some rings. since we win a ring every 10 years or sooner, we def have the right to talk smack. so that leaves us with phi. theyre like jets fans talking smack to the pats just cause they went to back2back con fins. has to be phi fans.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Eagles fans are asshats
    Dallas fans are ignorant
    Redskins fans are delusional
    yeps.

Quote Originally Posted by WayBackFan View Post
    Actually Eagles fans are the best. Look at the teams they've had over the years and they are still loyal.
    fans should be loyal. that's a given. its all about fans being mouthy with very little to say. that defines eagle fans. the very moment ''we almost made a few times'' is the goal, then can they thump on their chests. tbf, I kinda liked reid. he wasn't a loud mouthed dude. as much as I hated mcnabb for that phone bs, it was pretty funny. in the end, they have next to nothing to brag about.

jet fans are the worst overall. that annoying J_E_T_S, JETSJETSJETS chant is the corniest crap ive ever heard. I wonder if they can spell airplane.....they have absolutely nothing to say to nyg fans (but they can point a finger (left pinky) at other teams with no ring), YET, they would go bonkers on the mlb mets forum. sanchize the savior !!!!! the guru ryan !!!!!! back2back con fins !!!!! poor ol eli and his sad sb mvp'S......

Quote Originally Posted by Freebird View Post
    Who won the last game between NY and Philly again. As for our SB wins...the Eagles are a combined 1-3 against the Giants in seasons we've won the SB this decade...if you want to include 2000 its 1-6.

Go back to celebrating regular season games as SB wins.

+ Reply to Thread