+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 105

Thread: the worst fans in the NFC east award goes to??????

  1. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,631
    Everyone knows its the Eagles fans by a wiiiiiiiiiiiiide margin.

    The people of Philly as a whole are a black eye on the country. " brotherly love" means its a city of inbreeding.

    The only good things associated with Philadelphia is Rocky and Its always sunny. Otherwise if I could I would vote to give it back to England.

  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,631
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Exactly. Many teams don't even play in the city they supposedly represent. That's why I don't get how you think fans who live outside the area specified in a team's name are "phonies".
    Agreed. Being a fan has nothing to do with geography. You could live in Bangladesh and be a true fan of the Giants if you represent.

    And why wouldnt you? If you are deciding which football team to root for it only makes sense to choose the best.

    Unless you possess deep self loathing......then the logical choice would be Eagles.

  3. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by WayBackFan View Post
    Actually Eagles fans are the best. Look at the teams they've had over the years and they are still loyal.
    And how many of the older Giants fans lived through the 70s? Most Giants fans will always be Giants fans even if they're not winning, since we don't tend to get bandwagoners for some reason.

  4. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by DSP View Post
    The people of Philly as a whole are a black eye on the country. " brotherly love" means its a city of inbreeding.
    I always thought it was code for prison rape.


  5. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    316
    Dallas fans are the worst because so many of them aren't even from Texas. Washington fans are a close second worst because they are straight up delusional punks. Philly fans are at least loyal to their home town team and through all their nonsense they are funny. NY Giants fans for the most part seem good but we have a lot of bandwagon jumpers too and I can't stand those ****ers.

  6. #36
    Bench Player
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    It's things like this that make me think that North Jersey, NYC, Yonkers, and Long Island should all secede from their mother states and combine to make the State of Manhattan.

    Oh, and South Jersey could join PA. Then PA has something worth a damn to visit in their state and the entire "Jersey Shore" series is invalidated by virtue of name... everybody wins.
    This.... LOL

  7. #37
    Veteran Ntegrase96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    3,552
    Quote Originally Posted by Aufidius View Post
    Dallas fans are the worst because so many of them aren't even from Texas. Washington fans are a close second worst because they are straight up delusional punks. Philly fans are at least loyal to their home town team and through all their nonsense they are funny. NY Giants fans for the most part seem good but we have a lot of bandwagon jumpers too and I can't stand those ****ers.
    Dumb reasoning. A good portion of the Giants fans on this forum aren’t from NY… does that make them bad fans?

  8. #38
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waffles > Pancakes
    Posts
    34,148
    Why can't we all just love each other?


    Lol sike, **** the Eagles. Their fans are low life dong ****s.

    Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

  9. #39
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,154
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    Dumb reasoning. A good portion of the Giants fans on this forum aren’t from NY… does that make them bad fans?
    Just the fans from New Jersey.

  10. #40
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,631
    Question for parents or ones who plan to be.

    How would you feel if your child some how grew up to be a fan of another NFC east team? Specifically the eagles.

    Would you disown them?

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts