+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Freebird View Post
    You G-Girl fans know that...blah, blah, blah...
    "G-Girls"? I actually feel bad for you clowns - you've never won a thing and now I realize that you don't even have a clever insultive name for our team? Make sure you stutter and pick your nose while you say it!

LOL!!! I love it! Look at all the Philly haters here! And the reason for all this hatred being that you know the Eagles own the Gnats! You G-Girl fans know that if you had to play Philly for the championships you played in, the outcome wouldn't be quite so good for you! And thats why you hate us so much, because you know the Eagles have had your number since forever! Your tears are like DELICIOUS ambrosia to Eagle fans, so please keep the hate flowing!
    If the Eagles were actually as good as their fans believe they are then the Eagles would've been playing in those SBs instead of the Giants, especially in 2011 when they were the over-hyped and under-performing Dream Team.

Then again, the last time the Eagles went to a SB they lost to Brady and the Patriots, the same Brady and Patriots the Giants beat in 2 SBs. So, I don't think it's the Giants fans who are crying since the Giants don't have the media pumping them up to be contenders almost every year only to crash and burn like the Eagles.
    One of these teams is not like the others

Veteran
    All 3 fan bases can be irritating. I'd probably give the edge to the eagles though. Also if you want to include other teams outside the division but in the nfc, than you can definitely thrown in seahawk and 49er fans in there as well. Talk about obnoxious.

It's the eagles and it's not even close. For a team that has not accomplished anything in over 50 years, they sure do talk a lot.

I feel the need......THE NEED FOR SPEED!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PETE MAVERICK View Post
    It's the eagles and it's not even close. For a team that has not accomplished anything in over 50 years, they sure do talk a lot.
    Hey, you can't talk about his E-Girls like that, you G-G-G-Girl lover! Bwahahahahahaaaaa!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jimmie ray View Post
    Hey, you can't talk about his E-Girls like that, you G-G-G-Girl lover! Bwahahahahahaaaaa!!!
    Yeah that freebird guy reminds me of slider. All talk and totally irrelevant in every way.

I feel the need......THE NEED FOR SPEED!!!!!!!!

LOL!!! I love it! Look at all the Philly haters here! And the reason for all this hatred being that you know the Eagles own the Gnats! You G-Girl fans know that if you had to play Philly for the championships you played in, the outcome wouldn't be quite so good for you! And thats why you hate us so much, because you know the Eagles have had your number since forever! Your tears are like DELICIOUS ambrosia to Eagle fans, so please keep the hate flowing!
    Never won a SB (45 years and counting), must be tough being a fan of such a loser team.

Quote Originally Posted by TroyArcher View Post
    Never won a SB (45 years and counting), must be tough being a fan of such a loser team.
    Philly tough guy!!!1!

Are you kidding???

Philly no contest
    Dallas fans are annoying and delusional
    but Philly fans are classless D Bags
    Do the Redskins even have fans???

Quote Originally Posted by East Coast Bias View Post
    Are you kidding???

Philly no contest
    Dallas fans are annoying and delusional
    but Philly fans are classless D Bags
    Do the Redskins even have fans???
    The Redskins have one of the most loyal fan bases in the NFL. Their waiting list for season tickets was longer than the Giants.
    Last edited by darrin99; 09-08-2014 at 02:26 PM.