+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

nothing is impossible... David Wilson

man, I just stumbled across these highlights of Flip Wilson from his rookie year and man.. I hope this guys gets to play. You have to remember that the neck injury wasnt something that he felt he couldnt play through.. he wanted to play and the doctors held him out. Even he is still raw, the guy has energy when out there on the field.. if he is healthy and if he gets this new offense down and improves in his pass blocking so he can be on the field more often, I think he light he up in the NFL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGbRZHcefD8

He should be used like Dave Meggett was...could be the ultimate utility back if we get lineman that can lead block and pull to the outside quickly

Quote Originally Posted by Geebanga718 View Post
    He should be used like Dave Meggett was...could be the ultimate utility back if we get lineman that can lead block and pull to the outside quickly
    +1. The guy was amazing when just given a little space and the D can't let him get his motor running. I haven't given up on him as a very useful offensive weapon.

If he still has that break-away speed.
    “JPP said there would be blood in the water,” Scandrick said. “Did he even have a stat today?”

Quote Originally Posted by giantscolombia View Post
    If he still has that break-away speed.
    It was a weird spinal injury in his neck or something, nothing to do with his legs. I think he should be ready to go!

i think the only place we wont see Wilson is on KR, i think hell still be a part of this offense and the change of pace, speed back that we have. kid has showed skills he just had the worst oline in football in front of him last year, and its hard for a small speed back to make something happen when youre getting hit 2 yards behind the line of scrimmage. hell still be a part of this offense and an affective player IMO

Quote Originally Posted by gibril28wilson View Post
    i think the only place we wont see Wilson is on KR
    Maybe on occasion, but after the Demps and Holliday signings I don't see the need to play him there.

Quote Originally Posted by gibril28wilson View Post
    i think the only place we wont see Wilson is on KR, i think hell still be a part of this offense and the change of pace, speed back that we have. kid has showed skills he just had the worst oline in football in front of him last year, and its hard for a small speed back to make something happen when youre getting hit 2 yards behind the line of scrimmage. hell still be a part of this offense and an affective player IMO
    No we won't We signed demos and holiday for that. It's RB or nothing.

Wilson will be back and will prove a lot of doubters wrong.

*too many "will's" in that sentence?*

I hope he is able to play and not risk paralysis. He is very fun to watch and I think can accel in (what I think will be) the new offense.
    Manning is king of the comebacks, having engineered 24 fourth-quarter comebacks and 28 game-winning drives, including two in the final minutes of Super Bowls XLVI and XLII. Moreover, his quarterback rating rises to 94.2 in "late-and-close" games. With numerous comebacks, eight postseason victories and a pair of Super Bowl MVPs under his belt, few have been better with the game on the line.