+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by danme View Post
    LOL I saw WLSON fall down quite a few time on shoe string bumps -- It seemed to me and very apparent that Hillis Jacobs and Brown had little to no problems running behind our O-line -- Your argument is Weak -- VERY WEAK -- Wilson is a JOKE as a RB -- He isn't a NFL Caliber RB and Never will be
    if you say so lol..my opinion is respected on these boards..you are?????

GET WELL SOON

So Is Mine -- This has NOTHING to do with your so called "Respect" -- This has to do with FACTS and your facts are scewed by delusion and and hope
    GIANTS -- Is There Another Team??

There was no excuse his rookie year, he actually had a decent o-line. Look what he did in the few games he got carries that year against 9ers, saints, eagles. Also the games against the browns and ravens where he shows off his ability to score on any play

Last year he ran behind arguably the worst o-line in football
    Last edited by PaulAnthony; 03-20-2014 at 07:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by YATittle1962 View Post
    beyond speed the kid has nothing else to offer

he is not an NFL caliber back
    I can't argue that. But I was hoping he might be productive if he were utilized as a Sproles or 2006 Reggie Bush. No?

Quote Originally Posted by gmen46 View Post
    I can't argue that. But I was hoping he might be productive if he were utilized as a Sproles or 2006 Reggie Bush. No?
    Reggie Bush is an awesome example. He didn't know how to run between the tackles when he came into the league.

Wilson has averaged over 4 yards a carry in 115 attempts, clearly establishing his NFL caliber talent. We don't know exactly how good he can be, but he belongs in the league.
    In the tough times we find out who we are...that's why I know VC will be back better than ever in 2015. #80 NYG4life!

Quote Originally Posted by YATittle1962 View Post
    beyond speed the kid has nothing else to offer

he is not an NFL caliber back

How do you like your crow served?
    In the tough times we find out who we are...that's why I know VC will be back better than ever in 2015. #80 NYG4life!

Banned
    "Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to introduce your Super Bowl champion Philadelphia Eagles"!!

Sorry......some things are impossible

Quote Originally Posted by DownWitJPP View Post
    looks good on paper, but lets wait and see if they can actually form a decent O-line. If the o-line plays well, I agree theres no more room for excuses
    Pretty much this... I'm not sure if you noticed, but last season, Andre Brown fumbled 3 times himself and was benched for a guy off the street too...

I will wait until we see what happens with him before I call him a bust and a waste of a first round draft pick.

I definitely haven't seen enough to make a judgement on his future.

i seriously despise KG for Wilson even being in this situation. it should never have gotten to this point. and yes, i partly blame him for the injury as well. i dunno why, its prob not fair but i just hate how we "attempted" to use him his rookie year and 2nd year.

and the biggest myth i saw repeated constantly was his inability to run between the tackles. when in actual reality, he was extremely effective in that regard. he is explosive on the edge, but he was very capable between the tackles.

love the way he keeps his feet moving through holes and at the point of impact. his feet are always going a mile a minute with powerful jab type strides. during the lead up to his draft, he was 1 of the rb's i would single out out of the very few because he had such a dynamic skill set in combination with a great ability at bouncing off impact/big tackles. ppl forget that he had more YAC than any other RB in college his last yr, even more so than trent richardson (whom I was adamant that he was the player that we have seen struggle in the NFL opposed to ppl claiming he was this bo jackson type talent lol).

i hope he gets back healthy. but almost as important, i hope his mentality when playing doesnt change at all. which, is kinda impossible with how TC and KG utilized him. we got a ferrari and trashed it to hell by learning to park a car with it (my terrible analogy to how Wilson was used).

And i remember how Wilson was tryin to get bck on the field right after he was injured. i was kinda shocked the extent he was hurt to be honest bc he appeared ready to return after a few snaps. im hopeful that he will recover by midseason and is used the way he should be used.