+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BJ RAJI

Veteran

BJ RAJI

"Not to say they're soft but its not the toughest group I've been against" in reference to nyg o-line

They let him in on the State Farm commercial and now he is runningh is mouth!

Re: BJ RAJI

Since I know how our players respond to people talking badly about them...I literally love when I read things like that. We can pencil in a great game for our O-line now, thanks fat boy raji. Exactly what we needed! lol

That should fire up this Oline. I want them to destroy that Dline in run/pass blocking this weekend.

All-Pro

Well it's a different OL than when they played the last time. I believe the last time it was Boothe at Center and Petris at Guard. I actually thing that line up played well and I don't remember Raji doing anything that game.

My man Raji!

Grazie!!

No one remembers who came in second.

Rajiiiiiii, good job bro

lol....

[quote user="Seducer"]

"Not to say they're soft but its not the toughest group I've been against" in reference to nyg o-line

They let him in on the State Farm commercial and now he is runningh is mouth!

[/quote]

oh stop...

what he said is bull****....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

I don't understand why these players keep saying stupid things. From JPP to Raji, haven't they learned to just shut their mouth?

[quote user="Gmen2005"]I don't understand why these players keep saying stupid things. From JPP to Raji, haven't they learned to just shut their mouth?
    [/quote]

what he said wasnt stupid nor what JPP said. You guys make way too much of it. These two teams want to kick each others asses in the worst way.....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch