+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BJ RAJI

Veteran

BJ RAJI

"Not to say they're soft but its not the toughest group I've been against" in reference to nyg o-line

They let him in on the State Farm commercial and now he is runningh is mouth!

Re: BJ RAJI

Since I know how our players respond to people talking badly about them...I literally love when I read things like that. We can pencil in a great game for our O-line now, thanks fat boy raji. Exactly what we needed! lol

That should fire up this Oline. I want them to destroy that Dline in run/pass blocking this weekend.

All-Pro

Well it's a different OL than when they played the last time. I believe the last time it was Boothe at Center and Petris at Guard. I actually thing that line up played well and I don't remember Raji doing anything that game.

My man Raji!

Grazie!!

No one remembers who came in second.

Rajiiiiiii, good job bro

lol....

[quote user="Seducer"]

"Not to say they're soft but its not the toughest group I've been against" in reference to nyg o-line

They let him in on the State Farm commercial and now he is runningh is mouth!

[/quote]

oh stop...

what he said is bull****....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

I don't understand why these players keep saying stupid things. From JPP to Raji, haven't they learned to just shut their mouth?

[quote user="Gmen2005"]I don't understand why these players keep saying stupid things. From JPP to Raji, haven't they learned to just shut their mouth?
    [/quote]

what he said wasnt stupid nor what JPP said. You guys make way too much of it. These two teams want to kick each others ***** in the worst way.....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch